ADVERTISEMENT

The joke continues

Why is Trump so in love with murderers? "Putin is a strong leader." "It would be an honor to meet with the N. Korean leader." Some other murderous dictator is coming to the WH.

Stalker you are not the twat waffle just saying in fact I respect your points of view most of the time so that was not for you

Stalker you are not the twat waffle just saying in fact I respect your points of view most of the time so that was not for you
veery disappointing

Very disappointing (disturbing) hearing Trump’s thoughts, should say lack of thought on Andrew Jackson. Any historian knows the CW had to occur, because of the one issue, slavery, that could not be compromised, although they tried.

AJ was an incendiary, actually breaking law (defying the Court) while forcibly removing Native Americans from GA, NC, AL, etc to Indian Country. Very sad part of our history (Trail of Tears) initiated by a man many, many historians feel is our worst president.

Last edited:
veery disappointing

Very disappointing (disturbing) hearing Trump’s thoughts, should say lack of thought on Andrew Jackson. Any historian knows the CW had to occur, because of the one issue, slavery, that could not be compromised, although they tried.

AJ was an incendiary, actually breaking law (defying the Court) while forcibly removing Native Americans from GA, NC, AL, etc to Indian Country. Very sad part of our history (Trial of Tears) initiated by a man many, many historians feel is our worst president.
Good points Stalker, but be careful agreeing with liberals because, if the shoe were to be on the other foot, they would just ignore any similar posts.

And, while Trump's statement shows a lack of knowledge about history, his statement is magnified by a liberal media, while Obama's statements about "57 states" and "my muslim faith" are suppressed by the liberal media. In fact, after Obama made the statement about his Muslim faith, George Stephanopoulos tried to correct Obama by asking if he meant his Christian faith. That reminder never would have happened nor would the conversation have died right there if the interviewee had been a Republican and had the statement been similarly bizarre.

Good points Stalker, but be careful agreeing with liberals because, if the shoe were to be on the other foot, they would just ignore any similar posts.

And, while Trump's statement shows a lack of knowledge about history, his statement is magnified by a liberal media, while Obama's statements about "57 states" and "my muslim faith" are suppressed by the liberal media. In fact, after Obama made the statement about his Muslim faith, George Stephanopoulos tried to correct Obama by asking if he meant his Christian faith. That reminder never would have happened nor would the conversation have died right there if the interviewee had been a Republican and had the statement been similarly bizarre.

True. I rarely agree with liberals whose beliefs I typically reject out of hand. And, “spin” will always be there, whirling about. My issue and I’m sure that of others is real disappointment in our Commander-in-Chief who does not know when to shut up, losing fellow Republicans as a result. The statements on AJ were ludicrous.

Of course he is new and is what we voted for. Will say I’ve overestimated his ability to adjust to the position more rapidly, but remain hopeful.

True. I rarely agree with liberals whose beliefs I typically reject out of hand. And, “spin” will always be there, whirling about. My issue and I’m sure that of others is real disappointment in our Commander-in-Chief who does not know when to shut up, losing fellow Republicans as a result. The statements on AJ were ludicrous.

Of course he is new and is what we voted for. Will say I’ve overestimated his ability to adjust to the position more rapidly, but remain hopeful.
Think big picture. He's targeting big changes. If they don't happen, it's because of career politicians like McCain and Schumer, who don't like a new guy coming in, winning an office that they never could, and proposing substantial change. They put politics and turf battles above the welfare of the country. Then, they act otherwise and fool a lot of people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT