ADVERTISEMENT

The initial scrimmage check-in!

MaternDeiWarrior

Nov 9, 2004
im sure everyone is ready for the start of another HS football season and it's been a long time coming.....what scrimmage(s) will you be attending this week?

MDW will be at Crawford Sat at 10 for NP vs PW.

Won't be there, but will be monitoring and getting updates on Easton-Coatesville on Saturday. Great measuring stick for both squads.

Here's a list of all this weekend's scrimmages. Unfortunately I'm out as we leave for the Great Smoky Mts tomorrow for the full solar eclipse on Monday. Should be quite the scene.

Looking forward to a few recaps and wish every team an injury free weekend. My first action will be on 9/1, most likely Pennridge @ Neshaminy. I'll focus my attention on PSU recruit Nick Tarburton.

Nice to see Beca step up and scrimmage Don Bosco. Kudos to them.

http://www.easternpafootball.com/district-1/819-202017-easternpafootball-com-master-scrimmage-list/

Looking forward to a few recaps and wish every team an injury free weekend. My first action will be on 9/1, most likely Pennridge @ Neshaminy. I'll focus my attention on PSU recruit Nick Tarburton.

Pennridge gave the Skins fits last year; I hope Neshaminy has enough to hold them odd again.

Tough for me to make games while the Pop Warner season is rolling, but I hope to get back to the Ridge at sometime this season.

Word is Parkland looked excellent against Wilson West Lawn this morning. Worth is going to be the feature back and focal point of the offense, and Ruisch was really sharp under center (or in shotgun since they don't do that anymore)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT