ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Donny

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
I am sure there was no one else that could have distributed those paper towels like you did. Well done sir. Can anyone say social autism

I am sure there was no one else that could have distributed those paper towels like you did. Well done sir. Can anyone say social autism

He does seem to have a screw loose when it comes to relating to people's problems. In a short cut from a statement he made in Puerto Rico he told the guy to "Have a good time". Then in Houston he said "We have a great turnout today!!" Like it was a Trump rally!! WTF!!

PFP this is what I keep trying to tell my Friends back in Greene County PA , Trump is not one of you , he never has been he never will be he could care less about coal mines and coal miners . Trump was handed a fortune by his father and never had the work for anything and was always the boss. And you wonder why Trump would rather talk to Shumer and Pelosi than Ryan and McConnell is because Trump is a big city guy and those guys are not. So again Trump is not Rural PA, OH, Iowa, Wiscky, Mich, NC, AL, ect he is New York City always has been always will be, rude condescending prick who likes tons of credit for little work

While handing out flashlights, Trump also told PR people "they didn't need them anymore", but 90% of the island is still without power.

He also told PR they "have great weather". He told an island devastated by a hurricane that they have great weather!

Then there's the whole "throwing our budget out of whack" and death toll conversations.

The entire press conference was a disgrace. It was similar to his presser when he went around the table and asked his cabinet members to express they're thanks to him. I'm not sure Trump spoke at all about the people of PR at all. It was all about this person or that person "says nice things about me".

It's getting harder and harder for the Trump fans to defend him. No wall. No tax reform. No TrumpCare. Only embarrassment.

DLTbbtcVoAAVGPI.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT