ADVERTISEMENT

'Tep trimmed by Cath. Prep, 38-28; Wood vs. Gateway, Friday at 7:00 pm

PA2CAMoleskinner

Sep 18, 2007
Looks as if the Panthers may have shot themselves in the foot with more mistakes and penalties than they needed as the Ramblers took the Thursday night rubber match contest between these two schools.

Then tomorrow night's 7:00 pm game in Hershey features Archbishop Wood's 11-2 Vikings gang versus the 14-1 Gateway Gators squad in what should be a good old-fashioned smash-mouth contest.

And are these games being streamed? I think I need to sign up for the Wood game and then Saturday's showdown between Philly's 13-0 St. Joe's Hawks and the also untarnished 15-0 Pine-Richland Rams.

Reactions: IronMarshal
Looks as if the Panthers may have shot themselves in the foot with more mistakes and penalties than they needed as the Ramblers took the Thursday night rubber match contest between these two schools.

Then tomorrow night's 7:00 pm game in Hershey features Archbishop Wood's 11-2 Vikings gang versus the 14-1 Gateway Gators squad in what should be a good old-fashioned smash-mouth contest.

And are these games being streamed? I think I need to sign up for the Wood game and then Saturday's showdown between Philly's 13-0 St. Joe's Hawks and the also untarnished 15-0 Pine-Richland Rams.
PCN carries all state finals. Hope you have it Mole.As for the Tep game I was hoping this years team would have avoided the penalty fever they normally get,but it didn't happen. They have some very good RBs returning next year as well as some talented players at other positions. They will be back to Hershey again next year IMO.

Philly coverage of Imhotep is garbage. I can’t find anything about the team online. Pittsburgh and Pennlive have more about philly teams than philly it seems.

Reactions: ptomaselli
Philly coverage of Imhotep is garbage. I can’t find anything about the team online. Pittsburgh and Pennlive have more about philly teams than philly it seems.

What exactly are you looking for?

Inquirer and Daily News have two guys covering the entire area. Simply impossible. In a major, pro town, you're just not going to get anything close to the same coverage that other places have. I don't agree with it.

There was game coverage, but the Inky probably gave their reporter minimum space and a deadline that impacted how detailed one could get about the game.

is wood playing up at 5a next year? or are they going to 4a where they are based on their enrollment numbers for next year?

Wood will stay at 5-A in my opinion because they don’t want to play Imhotep at the 4-A level and possibly have competition to get to the state game

Reactions: halefleet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT