ADVERTISEMENT

State of the Union!

I didn't watch a second of it or the responses. You can't call Nazi's "fine people" and then talk about bringing the country together. Next time I watch one of his speeches he'll be saying "I am not a crook as he announces his resignation."

Other than saying I a lot it was what it was
Sam, I believe someone counted he said "I" only 5 times. Don't really care (it's reviewable) just throwing that out there.
Reluctant; I hope you are ok with the level of hatred you show and like I've said before, I hope any SOB is kicked to the curb if found guilty, from any party including the prez. That's the way it's supposed to be.

The POTUS is going to release top secret information that his own newly appointed FBI director says isn't true. All for political gain. Scary times. THAT is why my level of hatred shows. I'm sorry I'm so patriotic. I wish I could let it go, but I pick country over party.

Funny thing is that the people in the intelligence groups who are saying this is a bad idea are Republicans. The noose is starting to tighten around Donny the dummy's neck

Turned out to be a big fat nothing burger to try and protect Carter Page. If you've ever seen that guy interviewed you realize it takes one slap to get him talking. Five to shut him up. He's been under investigation since 2013 and the extreme vetting Trump campaign brought him on board! Welcome comrade.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT