ADVERTISEMENT

St Ignatius - St Joe Prep game site changed

That ruins the pre-game plan at Ye Old Ale House.

...but not the sloppy cheese steak from Steve's or the all-everything burger and parmesan Mediterranean fries from the Burger Bar (Gallo's). Enjoy...

From Rick O'Brien. The game will now be Saturday at Northeast High @ 3pm. Switched from 6pm @ P-W.

FWIW, the AP Ohio rankings just came out and St Iggy (2-1) is ranked 15th in the large school division.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...hio-high-school-football-state-poll/72266014/

I guess the question is why? P-W not available now?

My understanding is that the Pope was planning a visit to a NE prison (Holmesburg?), which would make travel through that section of NE somewhat difficult that day. Was told portions of the Blvd. have already been sighted for closure. Should be ok if you're traveling on the west side of Cottman to the stadium.

Tony Levin (ABWH) :D

I guess the question is why? P-W not available now?

My understanding is that the Pope was planning a visit to a NE prison (Holmesburg?), which would make travel through that section of NE somewhat difficult that day. Was told portions of the Blvd. have already been sighted for closure. Should be ok if you're traveling on the west side of Cottman to the stadium.

Tony Levin (ABWH) :D
Yesman, But the pope isn't coming till a week later.

My error Tulla. :confused:

You Prep boys need to hit that "Burger Bar", they're unforgivable!!... add those Parmesan fries and a side of Crestor.
yesman,Im not a Prep guy,but Id like to know where the Burger bar is in case I change my mind about Nicks, thanks

yesman,Im not a Prep guy,but Id like to know where the Burger bar is in case I change my mind about Nicks, thanks

The Burger Bar is in the rear of the Gallo's restaurant lot, south side of Holme Ave. and Roosevelt Blvd.

St. Ignatius is 2-1 with their loss coming in a game where they scored 56 points

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT