ADVERTISEMENT

So where is this big beautiful Christmas present

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
Donny the Dummy promised the middle class???? Looking at what each tax bracket will save is really not that great for the middle class and terrible for the poor and awesome for the rich. Again Donny the dummy and his kool aid drinking followers have lied. Cant wait for the ghost of Christmas future to visit these morons

Merry Christmas!

"In the hours after Congress approved the GOP tax cut plan, a handful of companies jumped to announce plans to share some of the proceeds on their employees and spend on infrastructure. Boeing was first out of the gate, followed by AT&T, which said it would give more than 200,000 unionized employees a special bonus of $1,000 once the tax bill is signed. The company also said it would increase its capital expenditures by $1 billion."

"Both Fifth Third Bancorp and Wells Fargo followed, saying they would raise their minimum wage to $15 an hour. Fifth Third said it would also give workers a bonus, and Wells Fargo said it would give $400 million to community and nonprofit organizations next year."

"Comcast, which owns CNBC parent NBCUniversal, said it would pay 100,000 frontline and non-executive employees special $1,000 bonuses. The company also said it is making the move because of the FCC's recent change in broadband rules and tax reform. It also said it plans to spend well in excess of $50 billion over the next five years on infrastructure improvements."

www.cnbc.com/2017/12/20/this-is-just-the-start-of-companies-increasing-spending.html

We will see The debt will break us. And where is my huge tax break? I though this was a middle class class break not a corporate give away . Already changing the narrative typical.

Last edited:
We will see The debt will break us. And where is my huge tax break? I though this was a middle class class break not a corporate give away . Already changing the narrative typical.

I still do not get your thinking...
Allowing a corporation to keep more money is a give away?
Allowing an individual to keep more of their money is bad?

I'm guessing that you are at the low end of the bracket.
Did you re-calculate your taxable income under the new rules or just apply it to the change in the brackets?

Explain to me how it hurts the poor in terms of their tax?

Allowing the rich to get richer and come on man corporations are not going to create more jobs. This is just another lie. Don't sell it as a middle class cut when it is not. This will not create jobs and trickle down economics does not work , also this will kill us later on down the line with taxes. Come on NJ fan! all Trumo did was secure his family wealth at the expense of those who voted for him.

Allowing the rich to get richer and come on man corporations are not going to create more jobs. This is just another lie. Don't sell it as a middle class cut when it is not. This will not create jobs and trickle down economics does not work , also this will kill us later on down the line with taxes. Come on NJ fan! all Trumo did was secure his family wealth at the expense of those who voted for him.

Again not NJ

Still do not get your thinking.
You don't believe that corporations will create jobs, so the gov't should get their money?
It is a lie because you do not believe it? Do newly formed corporations create jobs?

They did not sell it as just a middle class tax cut.

Why didn't you answer my questions?

Do some research on trickle down economics it does not work. Corporations are in the business of making money not jobs and more money to corporations does not equate to more jobs

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT