ADVERTISEMENT

So the New England Patriots were at the

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
White House yesterday and Sean Spicer said it was the biggest gathering of a any super bowl team at the white house period

April 19 2017
20patriotswhitehouse-web4-articleLarge.jpg

Maybe he is wrong, but you have to do a little better job than just show yesterday's picture. Maybe a comparison or some contrary facts would do the trick. Jeez!!

The report was that there were 34 players there. What were past attendance levels?

That's 30 more than were at the inauguration.
Right on Paycheck!
  • And Trump is not really president; this is just a Paycheck Nightmare
  • And he's going to be impeached in two weeks
  • And Hillary would have been so much better
  • And Barack would have wiped out the Syrian air base by now.
  • And this stock rally has nothing to do with Trump
  • And the Russians were the only reason Trump won
  • And Trump is going to be liberal
  • And "I (Paycheck) am going to like Trump more than you."
  • And Bush hit me with a 20% paycut!
  • And Ossoff reminds me of Barack!
  • And Hillary is the "most qualified presidential candidate ever"
Do you see how foolish some of your (and your party's) BS really is?

No wonder Trump was able to win. And who needs comics with people like Paycheck, Snowflake, Chris Matthews, etc.? It truly is great entertainment.

Big day in the market today, Paycheck. Are you invested? My guess is that you sold short when Trump won!

Now now they do not have professional counters or anything
Well, why don't you make the case? Jeez, do you know how this works? If you don't present facts, your point is invalid. How many players were at past gatherings? You really aren't this incompetent.....are you?

After a couple of prompts, still no follow-up by Snowflake to his original point. You'd think he'd make the case and put me in my place. Kind of makes you wonder! Just another emotion-based post, I guess!

Right on Paycheck!
  • And Trump is not really president; this is just a Paycheck Nightmare
  • And he's going to be impeached in two weeks
  • And Hillary would have been so much better
  • And Barack would have wiped out the Syrian air base by now.
  • And this stock rally has nothing to do with Trump
  • And the Russians were the only reason Trump won
  • And Trump is going to be liberal
  • And "I (Paycheck) am going to like Trump more than you."
  • And Ossoff reminds me of Barack!
  • And Hillary is the "most qualified presidential candidate ever"
Do you see how foolish some of your (and your party's) BS really is?

No wonder Trump was able to win. And who needs comics with people like Paycheck, Snowflake, Chris Matthews, etc.? It truly is great entertainment.

Big day in the market today, Paycheck. Are you invested? My guess is that you sold short when Trump won!
Well, I guess Paycheck isn't going to answer this question, maybe because he wasn't invested in the markets. Seems natural that he would have gotten out, if he was ever in, once Trump won the election. It's the natural reaction to a bad nightmare!

I asked you a while back to show me where I say anything remotely close to ....
You're really going to deny that? Now I know why you have issues. Maybe I will have to search, but since you've posted a million times, it's going to be difficult to find that needle in the haystack. It would not be surprising if you went back and deleted that quote. It is an all-timer!

Let's try another one to see if your memory is capable of going back any more than one week: Did you say, right after the election, that Trump would be liberal and that you would like him more than I would?

Reactions: Fletchster1
I asked you a while back to show me where I say anything remotely close to ....
Thanks to 2nd guess for going back and finding the Reluctant to Comment quote. It was posted on September 21, 2016 and it said....

"the Bush economy hit me with a 20% decrease for two years."

I think that is more than remotely close to what has been quoted recently. But reluctant will come up with a very good excuse for this, or will just ignore it and pretend that it didn't happen.

Like I said, not remotely close. You've obsessed over me and made the quote into "Bush" when it was the economy while Bush was in office. Not even close. Glad you dug a little bit though.

Like I said, not remotely close. You've obsessed over me and made the quote into "Bush" when it was the economy while Bush was in office. Not even close. Glad you dug a little bit though.
This shows your absolute stupidity and lack of self-awareness. But, that's why you are where you are in terms of your outlook on life.

True libs always have a grievance with something. It's not their fault; it's the rich, the system, the GOP, always someone else. You fit this perfectly.

You can't even see that you blame Bush and the Bush economy for your 20% Paycut, without even being able to cite one thing that Bush did to cause the economy to slide into a bad recession.

The statements virtually the same. You sound like Bill Clinton trying to say that he didn't have sexual relations. A bigger man would have stepped up and admitted that he made a mistake. It's apparently impossible for you to do it.

And the legend grows!

PAYCHECK, your statement about me being obsessed with you is truly great entertainment. Me being obsessed with you would be like me being obsessed with the twelfth man on the worst NBA team in history. It would be more accurately stated that I am amused by you. You and SNOWFLAKE are developing brand names of your own on this board and you provide constant entertainment with your daily, play-by-play posts about Trump. You should both get a paycheck (no pun intended) from Rivals!

The twelfth man on the worst NBA team in history is still better than a guy who played JV in middle school.
The twelfth man on the worst NBA team in history gets a paycut. The "guy who played JV in middle school" doesn't make twice what the president makes! Know who you are talking to!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT