ADVERTISEMENT

So the airbase that we bombed

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
Is up and running again? What I thought we sent 59 missiles at that base? So now what

C86QyMHUMAAxImU.jpg

Last edited:
Is up and running again? What I thought we sent 59 missiles at that base? So now what
Listen Snowflake, Trump took action compared to Incapabama, who said he would take action and didn't do so. What if your QB promised you that he would lead off-season workouts and you later find out that the team never met? That QB is Incapabama!

And where is your post about Obama's apparent lie on the presence of chemical weapons?

Incapabama's "legacy" looking worse and worse each day. Kinda sad.

Hard to say Sam with the Kalibr in the Med. This has definitely ramped things up being a serious warship (cruise, etc). It's always dicey putting two bullies in such proximity. Wars have started this way.

Hard to say Sam with the Kalibr in the Med. This has definitely ramped things up being a serious warship (cruise, etc). It's always dicey putting two bullies in such proximity. Wars have started this way.
Stalker, don't you thing Sammy Snowflake is kinda like that kid on the playground who starts trouble, then says na, na, na, na, na, and runs away? You would think that a guy who makes an initial post would hang around to continue the dialogue. I wonder what the issue is with that guy.

It'll be the US vs Asia in no time. We'll thank 25% of the electorate for WWIII because they wanted some draft dodger with a big mouth.

NJ.......I have noticed that questions and accusations are often left hanging without a response. But then, some of the one liner type threads posted rapid fire seem like some adult version of youthful angst, like teenage girls ranting….then running away. Strange behavior to be sure.

Stalker what do you want to spend time on when talking about pertaining to the Trump regime?
1. The death of the Navy seal in the bust of a raid during dinner
2. Russia Russia Russia
3. Flynn
4. Failed attempt to repeal Obama Care
5. Sessions recusing himself
6. Nepatism in the White House
7. David Nunez stepping down
8. Bombing an airbase that within 24 hours is up and running
9. Trump calling out the tea party
10. The amount of golf played by trump
11. Trump accusing Obama of a crime without proof
12. Spicer constant lies
13. Conway constant lies
14 . Travel ban 1 shot down
15. Travel ban 2 shot down
16. Bannon
17. Alternative facts
18. The cost of the amount of Travel by Trump
19. Trump supporting O'Riley

So many to choose from and we are not even a 100 days in so many scandals to keep up with. This administration has more twists and turns than a Tyler Perry movie.

Last edited:
It'll be the US vs Asia in no time. We'll thank 25% of the electorate for WWIII because they wanted some draft dodger with a big mouth.
Let's get the specifics on that prediction, Paycut. By when will this happen? Then, we can keep tabs to see how accurate your crystal ball is. Did you predict that Bush would give you a 20% paycut, or was it a surprise?

Stalker what do you want to spend time on when talking about pertaining to the Trump regime?
2. Russia Russia Russia
3. Flynn
12. Spicer constant lies
13. Conway constant lies
16. Bannon
17. Alternative facts

So many to choose from and we are not even a 100 days in so many scandals to keep up with. This administration has more twists and turns than a Tyler Perry movie.
Do you have even the most basic amount of common sense, Snowflake, to realize that Obama sat by and did nothing when Assad committed his atrocities while the first time he did it under Trump, Trump took action?

Do you even understand the meaning of sending a statement of strength vs. the message of weakness and carelessness that was sent by Obama? You are deranged, my friend!

But your posts are comical and it's good to see that Trump also lives rent free in your head. I bet that you can't go five minutes without thinking about him!

How's that strength vs. weakness thing going for ya?

BTW....Trump doesn't just live rent free. He profits from his rent.
Ooh, a doubleteam by Paycut is like a surprise attack - not! Did you pay attention when even some democrats gave Trump some credit (in their own way) for his actions in Syria, after watching in frustration as Obama wondered what was going on? Among them were Pelosi, Durbin, Schumer, and Warner.

The fact remains that Obama sat by and did nothing; maybe you have a hard time believing this.

2. Russia Russia Russia
3. Flynn
12. Spicer constant lies
13. Conway constant lies
16. Bannon
17. Alternative facts

They all look like great topics sammy

Reactions: sammyk
Ok pic one let's go and we can add the Spicer Hitler comment or the 600,000 jobs added comment or we can go with sports and talk about how NC republicans are saying they will pull NC Stare and UNC out of the ACC if the state is boycotted because of HB2

Ok pic one let's go and we can add the Spicer Hitler comment or the 600,000 jobs added comment or we can go with sports and talk about how NC republicans are saying they will pull NC Stare and UNC out of the ACC if the state is boycotted because of HB2
NC Stare? What is that, a chess team?

Repubs, NC St and UNC, HB2. A good one.

Ok from what I am getting HB2 has been altered but not repealed and some Republicans are putting a plan to have UNC and NC State leave the ACC. Now the state has lost 100's of millions already some say NC has lost Billions in revenue from cancelled championship games all star games and concerts. I think this topic cost the old Governor his job I am sure there is a better way to handle this but these republicans are a little off so maybe UNC and NC State will be in the BIG or SEC

Ok from what I am getting HB2 has been altered but not repealed and some Republicans are putting a plan to have UNC and NC State leave the ACC. Now the state has lost 100's of millions already some say NC has lost Billions in revenue from cancelled championship games all star games and concerts. I think this topic cost the old Governor his job I am sure there is a better way to handle this but these republicans are a little off so maybe UNC and NC State will be in the BIG or SEC

I hope a few ACC teams actually do threaten to pull out to shake up the NCAA. Who the hell are these nazi bastards from the NCAA meddling in the great North state’s business….who need to clean their own house before looking at others.

Reactions: sammyk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT