ADVERTISEMENT

So repeal and replace

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
dead as a door nail. After 7+ years of the battle cry and 7+ years to plan the republicant's can't get it done. I am sure President Bannon is less than pleased and Donny the Dummy losses again. I mean where is the tea bag party here , aren't the the ones who first started the chant of repeal and replace? Even Fox News seems worried about the inability of the Congress, Senate and the White House to get anything done. I guess when you elect a clown you should expect a circus

Last edited:
dead as a door nail. After 7+ years of the battle cry and 7+ years to plan the republicant's can't get it done. I am sure President Bannon is less than pleased and Donny the Dummy losses again. I mean where is the tea bag party here , aren't the the ones who first started the chant of repeal and replace? Even Fox News seems worried about the inability of the Congress, Senate and the White House to get anything done. I guess when you elect a clown you should expect a circus

I don't understand the hurry up offense. Take your time and get it right!!

For once, Sammy is right. They should have had something ready and could have had discussions as to what was agreeable to the group. Too lazy and unprepared.

3rd Party ! Do believe as said Trump is the beginning, the hybrid, and we'll see where it goes from here....if anywhere. Ted Nugent and Kid Rock are the ticket. A little levity Reluctant, Sammy, lighten up some!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT