ADVERTISEMENT

So Obama fires Flynn then warns Donny about Flynn

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
Donny hires Flynn then has to accept his resignation then blames Obama about Flynn. Yep that makes sense. Am I the only one who thinks there is something wrong with this? Conald is running out of tweets to cover this up but none the less the Trumptards will still stand by the guy

Extreme vetting. Spicer and Trump caught in another lie. The Obama administration gave Flynn clearance, but he needed a higher clearance from the Trump administration.

Add another one to the list!

Last edited:
In a nutshell....

Obama warns Trump about Flynn. Trump figures it's an FU to Obama and hires him.
Yates warns Trump about Flynn. Trump fires her.
Leak of Flynn's connections to Russia arise, 17 days later Trump fires Flynn because he didn't tell the VP.

That's your decision maker. Looking like the a-hole he is.

Looks like Yates and company got Donny all mad. The layers of the onion continue to be peeled off.

Looks like Yates and company got Donny all mad. The layers of the onion continue to be peeled off.
We'll see. Sometimes when there's smoke, there's just smoke. When the Dems learn how to build a fire, if they can find dry wood........we'll see.

What do you think now that Comey was fired Stalker? Think he was getting a little too close? I like how that p___y Trump put the blame on others saying he should be fired and he just accepted their judgement. Can't that p___y just stand up there and be a man?

What do you think now that Comey was fired Stalker? Think he was getting a little too close? I like how that p___y Trump put the blame on others saying he should be fired and he just accepted their judgement. Can't that p___y just stand up there and be a man?
Just now heard this! Back to you later; headin for the TV.

Nixon (the second biggest disgrace as POTUS) was more honorable and trustworthy. He released his taxes while under audit and later stepped down.

Reactions: sammyk
I don't mind you guys hiding today. I get it. You blindly supported everything this clown has done and now this! The board today is like WIP after the Eagles whip up on the Cowboys. All the fans in hiding.

Right here Reluctant. Some of us actually work, paying our way, etc. Strange concepts?........using the board recreationally.

Yeah, we'll I'm a liberal, so you know I'm just sitting around sucking off the government :)

Now, now I didn’t say that, but I did lay some unfounded suggestions out there. Point was, the board is idle time fun, albeit, frustrating at times. Shit, I don't drink anymore so I have to work out the frustration somewheres!

Yeah actually I was picking on you but it's ChristieFan that usually post crap and then bumps his own thread, waiting for reactions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT