ADVERTISEMENT

So how do you........

paul from philly

Dec 9, 2010
.........spin Clinton and Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

Right wing conspiracy? Vladimir Putin and the Evil Empire out to bring Hillary down? Or just Hillary being Hillary?

.........spin Clinton and Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

Right wing conspiracy? Vladimir Putin and the Evil Empire out to bring Hillary down? Or just Hillary being Hillary?
Paul, spin it? They don't even know that it happened! Speaking of our liberal mental midgets on this board. But I do hope we get some entertaining comments; it's always good for some laughs. They apparently have just given up.

Hey guys I have this speech it starts out Four score and seven years ago I am sure no one has ever used those words

It is the Democratic party's job to get a Democrat elected they did that, sanders is an Indy so that is that. Now did Russia hack the e mails yes but was it let out to help Trump not sure about that .

It is the Democratic party's job to get a Democrat elected they did that, sanders is an Indy so that is that. Now did Russia hack the e mails yes but was it let out to help Trump not sure about that .

Doesn't really matter who found them out, just that they got found out. Debbie and her crew wrote the e-mails, not the Ruskies. We ought to thank them!! Makes you wonder what else is going to be "found out".

Interesting point was brought up on Anderson Cooper's show last night. For what ever reason, Trump doesn't use e-mails.

Like I said the job of the Democratic Party is to get Democrats elected Bernie is not a Dem

So just for argument sake, we are to believe someone was smart enough to hack into multiple email accounts ... political enough to release the information the night before the DNC .... but then didn't touch a single character within the emails to "enhance" them in anyway? OK and I've got some Trump steaks I'd like to sell you.

So just for argument sake, we are to believe someone was smart enough to hack into multiple email accounts ... political enough to release the information the night before the DNC .... but then didn't touch a single character within the emails to "enhance" them in anyway? OK and I've got some Trump steaks I'd like to sell you.

Reluctant, did Debbie or any of the girls say the e-mails were manipulated in any way? No! They got caught. By the Russians, by the right wing conspiracy, by whomever.... They got caught! At least they were man enough to take their punishment rather than to be a bunch of pussys and say that the e-mails were fabricated like you just said! Debbie had to be dragged kicking and screaming into that good night but she never said the e-mails were "enhanced". You really drank the Kool Aid!! And when else would you drop a bomb like that other than before Hillary's big night? You can't blame them for that! Great timing!! You just better hope there aren't any more! And if there are, you'd like them to release them at 2:30 in the morning I bet! How about right before the first debate maybe?! Timing is everything!! It's not the republicans' fault the idiots wrote them!!

GARY JOHNSON 2016!!!!!

Last edited:
Your boy Trump just called for the Russians to launch cyber attacks against America. Good job.

Sorry fella!! Read my posts. Trump ain't my boy. But either way, Trump asking them or them doing it on their own, maybe it proves how stupid Clinton was to put classified info on her own private server as the FBI stated. Just one example! See how things have a way of proving themselves out!! Your problem Reluctant is you can't see the forest for the trees!

Gary Johnson 2016!!!!!

Last edited:
Pretty slick move by the Teflon Don getting the conversation back to haughty Hillary's email fiasco.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT