ADVERTISEMENT

So Donny signs and bill that will add 1.3 Trillion

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
to the debt and says he will never sign a bill like that again to which Mueller said you got that right. What???? That is like me saying after snorting a ton of cocaine I will never snort cocaine again. I also want to know where is the Tea Baparty you guys remember those that were against raising the deficit where are they???? We are seeing the death of the Tea Bags, Donny and the Republican party all in one,

to the debt and says he will never sign a bill like that again to which Mueller said you got that right. What???? That is like me saying after snorting a ton of cocaine I will never snort cocaine again. I also want to know where is the Tea Baparty you guys remember those that were against raising the deficit where are they???? We are seeing the death of the Tea Bags, Donny and the Republican party all in one,

Don't mind bending over backwards in deal making from time to time but I believe the Prez bent over forwards on this one. But it did take care of the Military and that was critical, maybe even if you have to touch your toes.

Troops and contractors are completely separate. You know this. Troops may get a nickle raise. Contractors get a windfall.
The work benefits the military, security, etc. Is there anything you guys and the left don't bitch about in this imperfect world?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT