ADVERTISEMENT

So a Military parade

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
What???? Next Donny the dummy will be wearing a costume with braids and fake medals. You have got to be kidding me.#youguyswhovotedforthismoronshouldbeshot

Last edited:
Y
GOP is all in.
You guys would be calling Obama a patriot if he called for a parade. What's the big deal, a parade? Something wrong with a little patriotism. It used to transcend party lines. No? Guess us Centrists and Republicans have it cornered.

#1 No I would not
#2 I am Veteran so don't play that patriotism crap with me boy, this is a total waste of time, money, effort just to make Donny and his base feel good.
#3 What doers Cadet Bone spur know about serving in the military?
#4 Like I said what is next a Uniform for Donny, what a joke
#youguyswhovotedforthismoronshouldbeshot

#1 No I would not
#2 I am Veteran so don't play that patriotism crap with me boy, this is a total waste of time, money, effort just to make Donny and his base feel good.
#3 What doers Cadet Bone spur know about serving in the military?
#4 Like I said what is next a Uniform for Donny, what a joke
#youguyswhovotedforthismoronshouldbeshot
What, you have to be a vet to be patriotic? Who said that? Patriotic Crap? You guys have really lost it. Boy? Wow. Guess I'll back off the board again since there is still no reason with you guys and now I'm being called a boy.
You and Reluctant are very good at going derogatory and name calling; I should have known so I'll turn the board back over to you two.

Well you are a Trump supporter I would figure name calling would not bother you, I mean no need to be a snowflake

I'm not in favor of a show of might parade by either party. Put that money towards vets healthcare. Trump just wants "his" Generals and troops to salute him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT