ADVERTISEMENT

'Skins 27 - CR South 25

PA2CAMoleskinner

Sep 18, 2007
The first half ended 7-7 and I'd say both teams did their best to give the other school a more substantial lead.

I have no information as to the second-half other than the final score.

Neshaminy is fortunate to get out of Newtown with a win tonight. CRS has to be beside themselves. Three turnovers hurt, but the fact the South DB's never turn around to see where the ball is, well inexcusable. After seeing Neshaminy the past 2 weeks, they are not a district contender at this point.

South scored with 20 seconds left, but the 2-point conversion fell a yard short of the goalline.

Props to Vince and the CRS staff for scheduling a tough non-league schedule.

Are you listening Quakertown? Your schedule is nothing but junior high schools for non-league. What a joke!!

Reactions: newman107
Sorry, I was doing a write-up of the game when this was posted, maybe it can be merged?

I actually left the Pennsbury game at halftime to go see the second half of this game. CRN was awful and I was incredibly disappointed in McIlwain's performance. That whole team has no heart. Great second half at CRS v Neshaminy. Excellent half, excellent finish. Relayer is right, the DBs never looked for the ball and that cost them a huge win.

Right newman. If South holds on that 4th and 11, up 19-14, it's game over. That was easily the biggest play in the game. Last week Neshaminy tried the same fade pass numerous times against DTW, but the Whippets defended it correctly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT