ADVERTISEMENT

SJP's Penalties

tulla

Oct 27, 2004
I watched the game against Archbishop Spalding last night. The Prep had no turnovers but lots of penalties, especially holding penalties on short passes. Because of the camera angles, I couldn't tell if they were all good calls or not. Anybody see the game in person?

Reactions: Bighead75
Yes, your correct, way to many penalties on the o-line, needs to be corrected. I have to say, the score might not show it but, Archbishop Spalding is a very good team. Hard hitters for sure, a very nice program.

Reactions: lilromeo
Yes, your correct, way too many penalties on the o-line, needs to be corrected. I have to say, the score might not show it but, Archbishop Spalding is a very good team. Hard hitters for sure, a very nice program.
I’ll say this. I watched on the live stream. SJP will never be a favorite outside of Philadelphia in the calls category. I’m all for good football, but the refs wanted to control that game from tip. The final was 24-6 I think penalties erased 3 tds maybe. Sjp was penalized a bunch. I would love to see the differential.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT