ADVERTISEMENT

Scores

newport

Nov 22, 2002
State College up 21-7 over NA after 3. Garnet Valley up 28-7 over CB West with 4 min left in game

GV wins 35-7
State College tacks a score on late in 4th to make it 28-7. Less than 3 min left

Last edited:
Pine-Richland 21 ECP 14
Upper Dublin 21 WC Rustin 7
State College 28 North Allegheny 7
Aliquippa 34 Central Valley 7

Last edited:
Nice run by CBW - congats!

What up with GV? They seem to have the routine down regardless of the head man

In NJ, Bergen Catholic (11-1) romps over Don Bosco Prep (9-3) 45-0 for the state title. I have a bud who is a BC grad, he's very happy tonight.

I have to say I am very surprised at GV going 13-0 after legendary coach Ricci stepping down. Looks like they found a great coach to continue the tradition in Van Wyk. GV has now won 33 straight games against District 1 opponents, remarkable.

Does GV have a chance against Prep/Parkland? Seemed like last years GV team was much more loaded with D1 athletes.

I have to say I am very surprised at GV going 13-0 after legendary coach Ricci stepping down. Looks like they found a great coach to continue the tradition in Van Wyk. GV has now won 33 straight games against District 1 opponents, remarkable.

Does GV have a chance against Prep/Parkland? Seemed like last years GV team was much more loaded with D1 athletes.
Hope so. Last yrs team was much more talented. You can see from the games being more competitive this yr. Last yr they blew teams out by much more.

Pine-Richland 21 ECP 14
Upper Dublin 21 WC Rustin 7
State College 28 North Allegheny 7
Aliquippa 34 Central Valley 7
2nd qtr of the Upper Dublin game the stadium lights went out. I stopped watching the feed and focused on GV game.

Hope so. Last yrs team was much more talented. You can see from the games being more competitive this yr. Last yr they blew teams out by much more.
They execute their offense so well,however I think either Prep or Parkland will win against them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT