Scores

shfoot

Sep 1, 2001
Downingtown West 48 vs Coatesville 36 F

Arch Wood 41 vs S Lehigh 7 F

Academy Park 42 vs Cheltenham 43 4th AP tried to win it on a 2 pt conv

St Joes 45 vs Nazareth 24 F

Last edited:
27-14 at half. What a POOR tackling team dtown is. Pathetic.

camera person sucks. They need to stop watching the game and follow the play.

Downingtown West 41 vs Coatesville 28 4th

Arch Wood 41 vs S Lehigh 7 F

Academy Park 28 vs Cheltenham 28 4th

St Joes 45 vs Nazareth 24 F
Richland wins 29-21 over McD some sour grapes 0 penalties Richland about 100 yds in holding penalties McD lol

PCC 24 State College 21. Will the game with SJP be in Altoona again?

Is it out there this year?
I’m hearing different things. One of which is that it will be in the East. Another is that it will be announced today by the PIAA. Something in the Harrisburg metro area sounds about right to me though. Last year PR traveled about two hours to SJP’s four, so...

Reactions: roxychknpoxy
I’m hearing different things. One of which is that it will be in the East. Another is that it will be announced today by the PIAA. Something in the Harrisburg metro area sounds about right to me though. Last year PR traveled about two hours to SJP’s four, so...
So, if your right, it could be at Hershey unless DW/Central D game is there or one of the other class playoffs.

So, if your right, it could be at Hershey unless DW/Central D game is there or one of the other class playoffs.
Yes, Hershey would be logical - not sure if it’s a bigger cost/production to have it there. Unless maybe they have multiple classes play same day..? I read some article that noted the DW/CD game would be at Coatesville on Friday night.

Yes, Hershey would be logical - not sure if it’s a bigger cost/production to have it there. Unless maybe they have multiple classes play same day..? I read some article that noted the DW/CD game would be at Coatesville on Friday night.
PIAA have had games there for years. Why not use it. They usually block one entry side off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT