ADVERTISEMENT

Scores

shfoot

Sep 1, 2001
Strath Haven 62-0 over Harriton final

Radnor up on Springfield 28-0 4th.
I have to apologize. Haven's score board had Radnor winning and it is far from the true. Max Prep has Springfield winning 41-6.

Last edited:
22-14 North Penn over Pennsbury - Pennsbury drove into NP territory with a chance to tie but were stopped on a 4th and 1.

Neshaminy over East 24-13. Neshaminy took care of business, if it wasn't always pretty. East QB took a big hit late in the game where his head bounced hard off the turf. Didn't look good.

Bucks -

Pennsbury mighta had one shot there at the end if they made the first and then hit for a TD and then a two-pointer (a lot had to go right to get to OT but they played them tough).

I thought Neshaminy was in control of the CB East game -- they just didn't nail it down like I thought they could have (when the 'Skins had that one score called back I saw a surge coming from the Pats and they did just that as the put some pressure on -- the back up QB showed plenty of grit).

You're right, though, they took care of business,

And I'm glad they have South at home next week. I think Langhorne has improved throughout the year and this game should show just how much -- or how much is an illusion. I'm not rooting against them but I just don't know if they have the juice to stop the Titans but a tough, well played game would be worth the price of admission.

Bucks -

Pennsbury mighta had one shot there at the end if they made the first and then hit for a TD and then a two-pointer (a lot had to go right to get to OT but they played them tough).

I thought Neshaminy was in control of the CB East game -- they just didn't nail it down like I thought they could have (when the 'Skins had that one score called back I saw a surge coming from the Pats and they did just that as the put some pressure on -- the back up QB showed plenty of grit).

You're right, though, they took care of business,

And I'm glad they have South at home next week. I think Langhorne has improved throughout the year and this game should show just how much -- or how much is an illusion. I'm not rooting against them but I just don't know if they have the juice to stop the Titans but a tough, well played game would be worth the price of admission.
Pennsbury is definitely not built for a two-minute drill. Not getting the first on the third down play really put them in a bad spot. They play everyone tough and are probably better than a couple of teams that will make the playoffs ahead of them... unless they beat Neshaminy in week 10 and sneak in.

Neshaminy has taken a big step forward this year. They were coming off a big win, short week getting ready for East, and they got the job done. I never felt they were in danger of losing the game. There is so much parity in the SOL National right now that except for 1 week, you need to be really ready to go each week. On a positive note for Neshaminy, South hasn't put up big numbers against good teams. 21 against Souderton, 22 against West (6 on the hail mary), Pennsbury 12 and North Penn 14. Neshaminy will need to throw the football around a bit, I don't see them doing much on the ground. As you said, it's a great litmus test for the program and the Ridge should be rocking.

Reactions: RobberLucky
West 31-7 over Pennridge early 4th. West has run for a ton of yards but the JV guys are making JV mistakes or it would be a mercy rule by now.

Ryan Clemmens, 3 tds,262 yards rushing , kicked 5 extra points and 1 field goal then intercepted a pass. OMG this kid can play and I hope he gets the recognition he deserves .
I was talking to a former West player at the game, who was a very good player under Pettine during the early 90s run. Called Ryan one of the 5 best high school football players he's ever seen. He should be near the top of the list for All-State teams for the "athlete" position. He can do it all.

Reactions: lilromeo
I was talking to a former West player at the game, who was a very good player under Pettine during the early 90s run. Called Ryan one of the 5 best high school football players he's ever seen. He should be near the top of the list for All-State teams for the "athlete" position. He can do it all.
I agree .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT