ADVERTISEMENT

Schmidt steps down at Tep

I read somewhere that Schmidt was frustrated because so many kids were transferring from Imhotep to North Penn.

No, kids transferred from Imhotep to North Penn, please cite the source and players....
I guess alot people make up ish as they go

Do you think Keita will interview for the coaching vacancy? I know he was willing to take the helm at Roman a few yrs ago.
He was so willing to take the helm that he forgot to apply for the job? Perhaps he was waiting on Roman to contact him for the job?

He was so willing to take the helm that he forgot to apply for the job? Perhaps he was waiting on Roman to contact him for the job?
"WILLING"
I think due to the guys Roman wasn't WILLING to part ways with deterred him from applying. He wanted to bring his own staff.

"WILLING"
I think due to the guys Roman wasn't WILLING to part ways with deterred him from applying. He wanted to bring his own staff.

I can say with certainty that Keita did not INQUIRE about the opening.
Without inquiring, how would he know that Roman did not want to part ways with coaches?
I can say that if he were to have inquired about the job and applied he would have been given the green light upon hiring to bring in his own staff.
You cant believe everything you hear from the peanut gallery in the stands at Coach Abe's workouts.

I can say with certainty that Keita did not INQUIRE about the opening.
Without inquiring, how would he know that Roman did not want to part ways with coaches?
I can say that if he were to have inquired about the job and applied he would have been given the green light upon hiring to bring in his own staff.
You cant believe everything you hear from the peanut gallery in the stands at Coach Abe's workouts.
Thanks for the info...... Coach Abe is a rip off I wouldn't be caught dead at his workouts.

Didn't see it posted yet but Nick Lincoln, former Penn Wood head coach and Imhotep offensive coordinator, gets tapped to replace Schmidt

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT