ADVERTISEMENT

Roman/Wood

RCH13co18

Jun 10, 2015
Philadelphia,PA
In a year I thought we would roll Wood it just didn’t happen. Wood forced us to go away from our #1 target and every time we forced it they intercepted it. Love our fight. Went behind shortly in the last qtr and didn’t tuck our heads, so for that I’m happy.

In a year I thought we would roll Wood it just didn’t happen. Wood forced us to go away from our #1 target and every time we forced it they intercepted it. Love our fight. Went behind shortly in the last qtr and didn’t tuck our heads, so for that I’m happy.
I just realized Keon Kenner Rb 6ft 217lb transferred from Roman to Pennington nj. He was a Frosh RB at McDevitt before its closure and then went to Roman. I thought he would be a star for Roman particularly next year ,but decided to follow Mike Watkins to Pennington. He gained 228 yards last week. Heavy interest from Boston College and Syracuse so far.

Completely understandable. I think the assumption with brining in the new OC, we was going to a more pass happy approach.

Completely understandable. I think the assumption with brining in the new OC, we was going to a more pass happy approach.
He played at Frankford last year not Roman. I believe he went to a practice at Roman after McDevitt closed.

Gardner did not play in the Roman game. He may have been the difference. Hopefully he will be healthy by the end of the year.

I heard Jamiel Lyons got rolled up on a extra point at the end ofthe game last week. Did not look good. Sad if true. hope he can make a speedy recovery. He's going to be a monster at Penn State

yup another ex McDeviit guy.
This would have been McDevitts most talented team ever. Bridgeman-Michigan ,Gardener-Army, Whittaker--Temple. Lyons-Penn State ,and Kenner,and haywood both with D-1 offers as underclassman. Then there are bermudez,Rowe,Wilson and Nazarrio all of which will most likely Play D-2 or 3 ball in college . Too bad for Mike watkins and the Lancers.

Reactions: Bighead75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT