ADVERTISEMENT

Roman v Lasalle

RCH13co18

Jun 10, 2015
Philadelphia,PA
I think this will be a close one. I’ve seen them both play a few games this year and I think the teams are evenly matched. Reminds me of the game that came down to a FG in ‘17 (well a few Fg attempts) in which Lasalle squeezed out.

Reactions: RobberLucky
I think along the same lines. This game could go either way. Huge fan of Roman but I’ll give the slight nod to Lasalle.

I think this will be a close one. I’ve seen them both play a few games this year and I think the teams are evenly matched. Reminds me of the game that came down to a FG in ‘17 (well a few Fg attempts) in which Lasalle squeezed out.
Looks like rain....that might favor LaSalle.

I was wrong, thought Lasalle would edge it out but also thought it was a flip of the coin. Game was not as close as score indicated or shouldn’t have been. I think RC got a little conservative early in 4th Quarter and had some late mental mistakes but overall handled Lasalle. Effective in the run game, really good in the pass game. TE kid Van Brill is a huge difference maker.

Reactions: lilromeo
I was wrong, thought Lasalle would edge it out but also thought it was a flip of the coin. Game was not as close as score indicated or shouldn’t have been. I think RC got a little conservative early in 4th Quarter and had some late mental mistakes but overall handled Lasalle. Effective in the run game, really good in the pass game. TE kid Van Brill is a huge difference maker.
Agree, not nearly as close as the final score. LaSalle is the worst coached team in all of the PCL - and it’s not even close.

Van Brill has been a stud all year. My only concern is his utilization at this point of the year. He’s clearly a force on offense but also doubles as our MLB. I’m not too concerned with winning Red I’ll rather focus on 5a city round. We get pass imhotep and we will be a tough out for anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT