ADVERTISEMENT

Ridley

one of the bright spots last year was their junior kicker who had a very good year. He was injured in the spring and unfortunately will miss the 2017 season. He was probably the best kicker they had in a while.

They lost a ton of guys on both sides of the line and almost all of their defense. I think they will be OK along the lines with some decent size-at least by Ridley standards. They also return Oci Miller at tail back and if he stays healthy he can be a game changer. The biggest loss I think is the LB crew, thery were big fast and very good tacklers and they lose them all to graduation.

you know its a sad state of affairs when the lead comment on next years ridley team is about a returning kicker.

Ridley graduations almost 30 seniors, and a lot of starters. Running that archaic offense, I am not sure how they will be successful on that side of the ball. The key to the option is the fullback, which I don't see Miller being.

They lose 3-4 games this year. We will see how well Coach Wood responds, since he won last year with mostly Deckers kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT