ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Selinsgrove Area quarterback Mark Pastore

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How has everything with the football season been going so far?
“Things have been going well, we started the first half of the season off 3-2. A lot of improvement has occurred through the weeks and I'm really happy with all my teammates, they all love to work and get better.”

Have you been pleased with how you have played this season?
“Personally, the season started rough in the first game but every week has room for improvement. I’m a kid that loves to grow and get better at anything I do.”

How do you feel your team has played?
“We started the season off rough, but we have had major improvements in moving different kids around and building more of a chemistry with my teammates.”

What do you feel your team can improve on?
“There’s really nothing specific that needs improvement, but everything always has room for improvement in whatever you’re doing.”

What are the keys for your team being successful going forward?
“My key to being successful is me being on top of my game because the quarterback is playing well and that sets the tone for the rest of the team. So, I feel like if I keep my head, we all do and will have an amazing season.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love to play sports in college, I don’t have a specific place to play at but anybody that wants me to be a part of their program would be amazing. I’ve grown up as a Penn State kid so I've been in that atmosphere all of my life and it would be awesome to play at my dream school.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I haven’t had any colleges physically reach out but I've had some coaches follow me, retweet my tweets, and I've been to a couple college camps. “

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I haven’t made any college trips yet but it would be amazing if I would be able to experience what I would be getting into.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
“On game day I really focus all day and get in my zone for whomever we are playing. Game day is the best day of the week and I look forward to game day every week.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite college has always been Penn State. They have the best atmosphere in all of sports and all of the fans are very respectful and love the game.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News