ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with North Allegheny quarterback Logan Kushner

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How has everything been going football wise as of late?
“Everything has been going well and although we lost in the semi-finals, I feel like I learned a lot this year and improved throughout the season.”

Going forward, what do you feel your team can continue to improve on?
“Moving forward I feel like our team can improve on chemistry and playing together as one.”

Have you been pleased with your performances?
“I have been pleased with some of my performances this year, but I know that there is a lot of room for improvement. Moving forward, I know that I need to be more consistent and take better care of the ball.”

How do you feel about the play of your team?
“I feel like our team had a lot of ups and downs throughout the year. Although the season did not end how we would have liked, I know that we will have a bounce back season next year.”

What are your sporting goals going forward as of now?
“My goal for this offseason in specific is to improve my game every single day, getting one percent better every day. My goal for the team is to improve our record from last season, win the WPIALs, and lead my team to a deep state playoff run.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, if I get an opportunity to play at the next level, I will take that offer and make the most of it.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“None yet, but I aim to get recruiters attention in the near future.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“None as of now.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“No, but I hope to visit college this off-season to start my recruiting process.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
“Not yet, but if I get an invite to a game, I will learn the facilities and make connections with coaches.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I never had a favorite college growing up, but I love watching the games every Saturday, and occasionally going to games in my area.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News