ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Mohawk Area athlete Bobby Fadden

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
What have you been doing as of late with off-season workouts?
“Well I’m in baseball right now and also doing track so there is no off season for me because I’m always in a season.”

What do you feel you have improved on most since last football season?
“My hand eye coordination and tracking the ball down while showing my hands late and high pointing the ball.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I feel that we will do pretty good, just going to have to grind losing a lot of seniors. When you lose seniors that played your putting in new kids that haven’t played varsity yet and it could be a lot and it is we all need to stay together and grind it out do whatever to win.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Personally I think Ellwood is going to be really tough, they are returning a lot of juniors from last year.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“Joey Nail, he is a very tough kid, had an amazing year last year, 120 some tackles, just a competitive kid will do whatever it takes.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, 50/50 right now between football and basketball in college, I love them both.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I’m young so I haven’t talked to many, I went to Edinboro and Akron came to see me not too long ago.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I’m just young so none right now.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Unofficial to Edinboro.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“Hopefully I'm going to get some looks here soon from some colleges.”

What camps are you planning to do this summer?
“Couple basketball camps and couple football camps are needed for sure, [I’ll] see where I’m at with competition not from around me.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I really haven’t had a favorite college but would like to stay close to home for sure.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News