ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Lancaster Catholic running back Terrell Crawley

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How did the high school football season go overall?
“The high school season went very well, we went undefeated winning the section championship. Unfortunately we came up short in the second round of the playoffs, but we are working hard and getting ready for another postseason run next season.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“My plans now are to stay in the gym and become stronger, faster and overall a better player for this upcoming season.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I am very confident that my team will have a great season and accomplish many goals that we have set this off season. We have a great coaching staff and we trust in them to get us ready for another postseason run.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“There is so much talent in the LL league. We view every team as great competition.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“In the LL league there are many guys that have amazing talent and that is why I love it so much.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“It has been my lifelong dream to play football in college. Working hard in the classroom and chasing my dream is all I'm focused on this off-season.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“Recently I’ve been getting recruited by Wagner College, Millersville University, Kutztown University, Ursinus College, Lycoming College, Knox College, Gettysburg College.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Currently I have several schools that are showing a very strong interest. Camp season will be big to see who is recruiting me the hardest.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Yes, Ursinus and Wagner.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“Yes I plan to get to Millersville and Kutztown.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Growing up I always loved Penn State, but now that I've seen what the competition is like at all levels, I'm hungry for a chance to compete.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News