ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Farrell running back Christian Lewis

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
What have you been doing as of late with your workouts?
“As far as working out, I have been doing speed training and just lifting weights.”

What do you feel you have improved on the most since football ended?
“This off-season, I have definitely gotten bigger, stronger, and faster to become a power/speed back and not just a speed back. That also helps me on the defensive side.”

What are your areas of focus going forward?
“My area of focus for next season will just be going hard every day, even if it’s a day I don’t feel like it. I just want to keep pushing through and working hard.”

How do you believe your team will be next season?
“Next season, I believe we’ll be good.”

What is the toughest game on your schedule for 2018?
“Our toughest opponent next year might be New Wilmington. They have a nice program.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I want to play sports in college. I plan on continuing my football career.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“Colleges that have been recruiting me are Miami of Ohio, Army West Point, New Hampshire, and Saint Francis.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I believe Miami of Ohio is recruiting me the hardest because they were the first team to offer me.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“The only college I’ve visited so far is Miami of Ohio, but I plan to visit a few more in the next two months.”

What camps are you going to this summer?
“My favorite college growing up was always Ohio State. My dad was a fan and I always watch games with him, so I just naturally became a fan.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News