ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Cumberland Valley linebacker Bryce Beutler

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How has everything been going football wise as of late?
“Football has been going good. I feel like our team is on a rise and we improved throughout the season.”

Going forward, what do you feel your team can continue to improve on?
“We can improve by continuing to trust the process our coaches laid out for us and believe in our abilities.”

Have you been pleased with your performances?
“I have been pretty pleased with my play made improvements from last season with my play in the run and pass game. but I’m not done still a lot of room to improve on.”

How do you feel about the play of your team?
“I feel like the play of my team has come a long way since 2020, we have accomplished our goals but we know there are a lot of goals out there that we can attain so we can win championships.”

What are your sporting goals going forward as of now?
“My sporting goals are to win a championship make All Mid Penn, and become one of the best LBs in the state of PA. To do so I’m working on being stronger, faster and intelligent as an LB.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I do plan on playing football in college that has been one of my goals since I was a little kid.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I haven’t really had many colleges reach out to me yet, it’s still pretty early for me but the future looks pretty bright.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I’m sure recruiting is going to heat up soon.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I took a visit to Shippensburg to watch a game and tour the facilities a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
“My plan is to do some game day trips when those opportunities present themselves.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite college football team I’ve always grown up liking is University of South Carolina.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News