ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Cumberland Valley athlete Isaac Sines

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How has everything with the football season been going so far?
“Everything went well. We ended with a 5-5 record with a solid win to end the season that should give us lots of confidence heading into next season.”

Have you been pleased with how you have played this season?
“Yes I am pleased with how I have played. There are many things I can improve on and have gotten better at as the season progressed. We are all as a team very happy with how far we have come.”

How do you feel your team has played?
“The team has made big steps in the right way and I am very confident heading into next season and all the progress we made this year.”

What do you feel your team can improve on?
“I believe we can improve on many things as a team to make each of us better. All of us need to be better leaders in our own way and focus on the little things we are coached to do.”

What are the keys for your team being successful going forward?
“We need to have a great off-season and continue to learn in every way we can. Watching a lot of film will be another important factor heading into next season.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes I would love to play sports in college if I am blessed enough to get the opportunity. Football and baseball both interest me at the next level.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“N/A.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“N/A.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Yes I went on a visit to Shippensburg to watch their homecoming game against Millersville.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
“No, not as of right now.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite college growing up was West Virginia.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News