ADVERTISEMENT

PSU white out

lilromeo

Gold Member
Apr 14, 2014
Went to my second white out game vs Michigan and had one of the best weekends in many years. Those of you who ever get the opportunity to attend one ,take advantage of it and go. There is so much more to experience than the tv coverage takes in. There were many locals playing in the game including J Reid from the Prep,Shaka Toney from Imhotep,Micah parsons from Harrisburg and so many others. Runyan from Michigan also from the Prep started at left tackle . I realize this is a bit off topic ,but just wanted to share what was an incredible time .

Went to my second white out game vs Michigan and had one of the best weekends in many years. Those of you who ever get the opportunity to attend one ,take advantage of it and go. There is so much more to experience than the tv coverage takes in. There were many locals playing in the game including J Reid from the Prep,Shaka Toney from Imhotep,Micah parsons from Harrisburg and so many others. Runyan from Michigan also from the Prep started at left tackle . I realize this is a bit off topic ,but just wanted to share what was an incredible time .
Nice. It's also a great college town, comparable to anything even LSU night game in my view. PSU is a scenic drive up and over the mountains from so-cent PA and just an overall great experience. Nice restaurants too....stuck on Allen Grill and the Tex-Mex restaurant. Glad you experienced it.

Reactions: lilromeo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT