ADVERTISEMENT

Prep vs. Wood

ramgreen

Oct 18, 2004
I'll be at this one for sure as Wood seems to have righted the ship now with 3 wins in a row. Have not seen either team this year as watching my up and down Pennridge Rams. Thoughts ? Does Wood have the players this year to win vs prep ?

prep takes this one,wood vs ryan was very close till late 4th quarter and prep has alot more depth to throw at wood.plus right now wood is very 1 dimensional with starting qb out

Does Wood have the players to keep this from becoming a mercy rule game is really the question that should be asked. The answer, probably not!

Reactions: Concretechuck
Does Wood have the players to keep this from becoming a mercy rule game is really the question that should be asked. The answer, probably not!
I'm certainly not expecting a mercy-rule game. Wood gave up only 21 points to Bergen Catholic, and that's the most they've given up all year.

However, Wood has a history of turnovers against the Prep. If that happens this time, it could be a runaway.

Without their starting QB, I don’t see Wood keeping this close. Like I’ve said before, Prep is ridiculously talented. Wood can’t score 21+ points against a good defense. I expect Prep to win big.

Reactions: Concretechuck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT