ADVERTISEMENT

Pennsbury ranked #48 in the USA Today

MaxPreps has them #234. National rankings in high school sports are absolutely silly, except for maybe track & field where you can measure performance.

This post was edited on 12/4 7:11 PM by reluctant_to_comment

Unless your team is shown. LOL.

I feel it's naïve to think Pine Rich is the 18th best team in the country knowing the numbers State College racked up on them last week. Exciting team for sure but as Keith Jackson used to say....Whoa Nelly! Wouldn't be surprised if Wilson beats them the way the Lions tore into them.
This post was edited on 12/5 8:45 AM by Stalker

These rankings are silly. I'll just say this, based on my observation district 1 was down this year. Ill be rooting for Pennsbury though. They are a tough match up for anyone.

Usually I go with Wilson's defense, but i think Pine-Richland faced a tougher defense in Central Catholic. I don't think Wilson puts up enough points to hang. We'll see though.

Originally posted by Stalker:

Unless your team is shown. LOL.

I feel it's naïve to think Pine Rich is the 18th best team in the country knowing the numbers State College racked up on them last week. Exciting team for sure but as Keith Jackson used to say....Whoa Nelly! Wouldn't be surprised if Wilson beats them the way the Lions tore into them.

This post was edited on 12/5 8:45 AM by Stalker

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT