ADVERTISEMENT

PCC Coaching Search

So much can happen in ten months, injuries being the most obvious thing that can make predictions meaningless at this point. Look what happened when Hurts was out for the Eagles--and that was just one guy.
Maybe. Samaj Jones is basically a Jalen hurts clone. They’re apparently both 6’1, have the same body type, great at running and passing, and play for teams that reside in Philadelphia

SteelCurtain: I thought it was gonna be Lebo assistant? Mischler would be better IMO.

At a Super Bowl party yesterday and heard that PCC has taken down all the pictures of the former PCC D1 players as well as any mention to the "Chain Gang". Interesting move... Was told that it was unclear who is pulling the strings now - the new staff or the AD. Seems a lot like a house cleaning.

PCC used to have quite a few punks on there teams, particularly a few who talked shit to the pr coaches while they were there, In person and on Twitter. I remember in 2019 Elliot Donald was chirping all the coaches in their DM’s. I’d imagine some of the new coaches, particularly sasson, aren’t going to use those kids as examples of role models for the program they are trying to build.

Reactions: new2pa
Jacky, agree with that... But there are lots of others. It just seemed weird that they would take everything down (if true.)

Jacky, agree with that... But there are lots of others. It just seemed weird that they would take everything down (if true.)
Well, knowing what i know of the program, alumni being unhappy, and the new coaches, my guess is, if true, this was not done as "anti-kid" but more of a message "pushing the program" rather than showcasing individuals, ie "we not me"

and, if this message is being supported by school leaders and alumni, yipes, look out, PCC may again be a dominant force

Reactions: new2pa
So much can happen in ten months, injuries being the most obvious thing that can make predictions meaningless at this point. Look what happened when Hurts was out for the Eagles--and that was just one guy.
Hurts is an NFL QB, hard to have depth at QB in the NFL

high school all star teams have plenty of depth at all positions, just look at SJP in 2019

PCC used to have quite a few punks on there teams, particularly a few who talked shit to the pr coaches while they were there, In person and on Twitter. I remember in 2019 Elliot Donald was chirping all the coaches in their DM’s. I’d imagine some of the new coaches, particularly sasson, aren’t going to use those kids as examples of role models for the program they are trying to build.
Donald is the only kid i heard of that sat out the 2020 season, claiming because of fear of covid

he is not in a position to chirp at anybody

Donald is the only kid i heard of that sat out the 2020 season, claiming because of fear of covid

he is not in a position to chirp at anybody
Yeah I remember that, very weird and the only high school athlete I heard of doing that as well.

I remember him specifically running down the sideline at CMU during the regular season game against pr shouting profanity at parents. Kid clearly had a ME first attitude.

Pcc fan- what are the odds this PCC team surpasses 2021 Lebo, 2017 Pr, 2012 NA on all time best team rankings? I hate to say it but with new coaches they should blow through the wpial.

This is not to imply 1-2-3-4. Just these 4 teams.

2017 PR
2012 NA

2021 Lebo and 2023 PCC about the same IMO.

This is not to imply 1-2-3-4. Just these 4 teams.

2017 PR
2012 NA

2021 Lebo and 2023 PCC about the same IMO.
If 2023 PCC beats SJP, I think they will have to be considered the best wpial 6A team of all time. 2023 SJP >2017 and 2021 SJP. That’s a big “if” however

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT