ADVERTISEMENT

PA Preps High School Football Talk

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
Find out what some of the top players in the state are saying about football now!
......................................................................................................

Q&A with Avonworth quarterback Nate Harper
How do you feel about the play of your team?
“We have played well at certain points of the season and then not so well during parts of our season as well. Just need to keep improving.”

What are your sporting goals going forward as of now?
“Prepare like no other. 3A WPIAL and 3A State Champion.”
......................................................................................................
Q&A with Cumberland Valley athlete Isaac Sines
How has everything with the football season been going so far?
“Everything went well. We ended with a 5-5 record with a solid win to end the season that should give us lots of confidence heading into next season.”

Have you been pleased with how you have played this season?
“Yes I am pleased with how I have played. There are many things I can improve on and have gotten better at as the season progressed. We are all as a team very happy with how far we have come.”

How do you feel your team has played?
“The team has made big steps in the right way and I am very confident heading into next season and all the progress we made this year.”

What do you feel your team can improve on?
“I believe we can improve on many things as a team to make each of us better. All of us need to be better leaders in our own way and focus on the little things we are coached to do.”

What are the keys for your team being successful going forward?
“We need to have a great off-season and continue to learn in every way we can. Watching a lot of film will be another important factor heading into next season.”
Q&A with Central Dauphin linebacker Sam Sauers
How has everything been going football wise as of late?
“Football-wise I feel good. As such with many things there is always room for improvement. I look forward to that during this upcoming offseason.”

Going forward, what do you feel your team can continue to improve on?
“I feel my team can improve on our chemistry together. COVID had taken that away from many teams and had impacted us as well.”

Have you been pleased with your performances?
“For my first year of starting I will say I did good. But I have found many things I need to improve on and will do so.”

“N/A.”

“This upcoming season I am aiming to be an all-conference middle linebacker. And I want to average 11 tackles a game.”
Q&A with Selinsgrove running back Tucker Teats
“We recently just finished our season with a tough loss to Jersey Shore.”

“Our next season we need to continue to build our team chemistry and to work on always being on the same page.”

“Towards the end of the season my role has changed a bit and to play more defense and continue to be a team player doing whatever it takes to win.”

“We always play for pride no matter what the score is and to never give up.”

“At the moment get ready for baseball and wrestling until the summer workouts begin and work harder for the next season.”
Q&A with Central Bucks East offensive tackle Jimmy Mullevey
“Our season ended after the first round of playoffs. I was upset but I’m looking forward to my next chapter in my football career.”

“We need to work on completing games. We have all the attributes, but we just need to play as a whole team. 11 guys doing their job.”

“This year I put a ton of effort into transforming myself into the person that I aspire to be. Overall I am very pleased with how I played this year on a personal level.”

“This year we played with a lot of intensity. Coach Donnelly this year drilled in our head that we were the most physical team in the SOL and I think it shows in how we play.”

“My goal is to play at the next level.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News