ADVERTISEMENT

OK

You guys got what you asked for. You could have settled for Bush or Paul or Kasich.

Reluctant, sorry to say but you're an idiot. I don't want to "SETTLE" for a choice of President. If you are happy with either of these two, and you even try to make a case for one of them, then you are a stone cold idiot!! You can lambast Trump all you want but you look right past Hillary and all her faults. How does she not scare you also? Doesn't make sense

Last edited:
Well said, who wants to settle. I think you have to look past the immediacy of the candidates, their simple words and expressions, taking a deeper look at the parties they represent, their core philosophy. It's well established what each offer.

The Supreme Court is my focus this election and I'm not ashamed to say I favor a static interpretation of the Constitution, "enduring" as Justice Scalia said, as opposed to a court that moves with the times.
Scalia argued Congress can and should change law, but that the Court should not act in any way that would alter original intent and meaning of the Constitution.
It's clear where both parties stand on this issue and to me, far more important than the individual candidate himself, Kasich, Bush, Trump, Rubio, Gilmore, Carson or Cruz.

http://www.law.virginia.edu/html/news/2010_spr/scalia.htm

Reluctant, sorry to say but you're an idiot. I don't want to "SETTLE" for a choice of President. If you are happy with either of these two, and you even try to make a case for one of them, then you are a stone cold idiot!! You can lambast Trump all you want but you look right past Hillary and all her faults. How does she not scare you also? Doesn't make sense
Paul, reluctant to think is only capable of looking at one side of the equation. It's called closed-mind syndrome. It might possibly be a lifelong condition, or it could have been caused by the fact that Bush "hit him for a 20% pay cut" once upon a time!

Paul, reluctant to think is only capable of looking at one side of the equation. It's called closed-mind syndrome. It might possibly be a lifelong condition, or it could have been caused by the fact that Bush "hit him for a 20% pay cut" once upon a time!

Show of hands .... who has voted for a Presidential candidate outside their party? Me. Who else? Thought so.

Time's yours.

Would have voted for McCain until Palin showed up and made a travesty of his campaign. I feel as if I am a voter without a party. The more I look at the Dems the less they represent me and as far as the Reps I do not fit there either. Time to change to an Indy I guess

Show of hands .... who has voted for a Presidential candidate outside their party? Me. Who else? Thought so.

Time's yours.
What a guy you are. Did this event before or after Bush "hit you with a 20% pay cut"? That might be the best line ever on this board! I can't thank you enough for the entertainment! Could I please order some more?

What a guy you are. Did this event happen before or after Bush "hit you with a 20% pay cut"? That might be the best line ever on this board! I can't thank you enough for the entertainment! Could I please order some more?

Time's yours.

Name the candidate Reluctant. I can't believe you voted for any of the republican candidates in the last 40 years. Certainly not Nixon. Ford? Reagan or Bush 1? Dole? Bush 2? McCain? Certainly not Romney. I mean you got such a raise with Obama how could you. So which one was it Reluctant?

Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Perot, Perot, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama.

You can see I was young and naive living in my mother's basement and then I realized the error of my ways.

I would vote for George W. Bush over Trump.

Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Perot, Perot, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama.

You can see I was young and naive living in my mother's basement and then I realized the error of my ways.

I would vote for George W. Bush over Trump.
And we are supposed to be impressed that the guy who Bush hit for a 20% paycut is so open-minded because he voted for Republicans 20-35 years ago. The question I would ask is what event(s) caused your values so much over that time. How does one go from voting for the great Ronald Reagan twice to voting for a community organizer like Incapabama, whose most intense moments are when he is ripping cops? Sounds like a pretty sad story to me. You deserved a 40% paycut!

And we are supposed to be impressed that the guy who Bush hit for a 20% paycut is so open-minded because he voted for Republicans 20-35 years ago. The question I would ask is what event(s) caused your values to change so much over that time. How does one go from voting for the great Ronald Reagan twice to voting for a community organizer like Incapabama, whose most intense moments are when he is ripping cops? Sounds like a pretty sad story to me. You deserved a 40% paycut!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT