ADVERTISEMENT

Ok

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
Everything Republican good everything Democrat bad now enjoy the circle jerk God you guys are like talking to spoiled kids or crazy bible thumping baptists anyway enjoy your day and I will see you 2016 when Cllinton wins the Presidency and then that's will give you something else to complain about , I hear the old men in the muppets that were in the balcony have retired maybe you guys can get that job sheesh

Why I can NEVER vote Democrat

Because YOU do Sam lol. Now, back to the circle jerk! I would say that Clinton will not win, especially because she couldn't beat a worthless Barrack O Bama. If a conservative Republican does not win this go round (like a Scott Walker) then it will mean that the tipping point of stupid people (to quote J. Gruber-famous Democrat), immigrants who are not looking to assimilate, union members, government workers & welfare recipients has overcome the "intelligent" people (and we know who we are!)

It most certainly IS NOT because of the wealth of good ideas coming from the Democrats

Re: Why I can NEVER vote Democrat

You said Obama would not win a second term and he did so how wrong were you there, if he was so bad how did he crush the Republican candidates? And intelligent hahaha yea all those rednecks who vote republican are intelligent man you are stupid

Re: Why I can NEVER vote Democrat

I think I would pit those rednecks up against your welfare kings and queens in just about anything.....Well except maybe gaming the system like just about EVERY Democrap does in some way.....

Sammy, one question for you: You voted for obama and he won. So you got exactly what you wanted. So, why are you unhappy?

As far as the conservatives go, it seems to me that, in general, we are pretty content, in spite of having a completely incompetent president who holds a three-day summit on how we need to create jobs for terrorists so that they won't be terrorists. Yes, you read that right. A direct quote from the more-incapable-every-day obama: "We need to address political grievances that terrorists exploit." Translation: the people in some middle east countries have justifiable grievances against the west and that is why they turn to terrorism. You can't even make this stuff up. Is he so unintelligent to believe this or is he mentally ill? Or is he a Muslim? I think it's really a pretty question to answer.

More completely unbelievable quotes from this ridiculous summit will be posted soon. All of them are pretty much unbelievable.

Who said I was unhappy? And Conservatives are content really and lets be honest the last two Presidents were incompetent. Know I will say we should do whatever it takes to get rid of terrorism plain and simple, Does the middle east have a right to be upset with the west I have no idea nor do I care, it seems that some places over there have benefited greatly from our contributions Saudi Arabia, Kuwait Ect. Others have not like Lebonan. Is the President Muslim I would say no but who cares Not all Muslims are extremists. I mean I am a Christian and have zero affiliation with that crazy Baptist group out in Kansas, Should I be judged on what they do or believe? All Empires and we are an Empire goes through times such as these Do i think that we should write out a welfare check to terrorists hell no but it is tough to crush idealism just ask the British, the old Cuban government, the Persians, the Romans. Now me saying this does it make me less of an American Someone who comes from 3 generations of military service can anyone else on here say that? You are not going to bomb or kill them all it is just not going to happen it would be nice to think you can but it will not happen. My question is what is worse ISIS or Sudam Hussien(SP)? We should have never went to IRAQ that is the failures of one GW Bush, now those failures are now being followed by this administration and it sickens me to know that more American lives may be lost for what????

Originally posted by sammyk:
Who said I was unhappy? And Conservatives are content really and lets be honest the last two Presidents were incompetent. Know I will say we should do whatever it takes to get rid of terrorism plain and simple, Does the middle east have a right to be upset with the west I have no idea nor do I care, it seems that some places over there have benefited greatly from our contributions Saudi Arabia, Kuwait Ect. Others have not like Lebonan. Is the President Muslim I would say no but who cares Not all Muslims are extremists. I mean I am a Christian and have zero affiliation with that crazy Baptist group out in Kansas, Should I be judged on what they do or believe? All Empires and we are an Empire goes through times such as these Do i think that we should write out a welfare check to terrorists hell no but it is tough to crush idealism just ask the British, the old Cuban government, the Persians, the Romans. Now me saying this does it make me less of an American Someone who comes from 3 generations of military service can anyone else on here say that? You are not going to bomb or kill them all it is just not going to happen it would be nice to think you can but it will not happen. My question is what is worse ISIS or Sudam Hussien(SP)? We should have never went to IRAQ that is the failures of one GW Bush, now those failures are now being followed by this administration and it sickens me to know that more American lives may be lost for what????
Sammy, we agree on Iraq. We also agree on the past two presidents being incompetent. See, we are getting better here!

In your posts, it often sounds like you are not content with things. And there is no doubt that obama has not delivered on his promises to his followers.

There is clearly something wrong with the way obama is handling foreign affairs and the country know it; the polls reflect this. Intellectually, he's not cut out for the job and, his ideology also is a big negative.

Not all muslims are terrorists, but it is a big mistake to think that they can assimilate in the west. All evidence points to the opposite. It is nothing less than a clash of civilizations/cultures. Idealogs like obama either don't believe this or just don't care about the existing citizen base in the USA.

Again, obama is just trying to run out the clock. As stated previously, the second term is almost never better than the first for a US President. And obama's first term was nothing to write home about.

Thing is as I stated several times I am very center on many issues, I am not as hard core as you guys are about my political affiliation and there are some things I can say are better than they were in 2008-2009. Unemployment for one and all tjhis talk about people who have given up looking for a job crap, I do not know anyone who is skilled who can not find work that covers Banking, construction, teachers, plumbers ect So I am Ok with that area. I guess what I am most unhappy about is not just Obama but the entire political system, it is a joke on both sides, how both sides are unwilling to work together and I am not listening to it is all Democrats leading the way because that is not true. Both sides have let America down and if there is one aspect of Government that is not working it is those jokers in the White house, the Senate and the House of Rep. All of them should be fired plain and simple, but I am a Democrat so how dare I say such a thing which makes me some tree hugging liberal who believes in welfare and handouts and someone who is trying to steal tax payers money with my meager pension. Do you see where I am coming from here???

This post was edited on 2/20 12:21 PM by sammyk

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT