ADVERTISEMENT

Oh hell

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
After reading some of my posts instead of going back and rewriting or erasing them I am going to extend the proverbial olive branch. My apologies to FB 107 I was out of line on several comments and can recognize that I was not playing fair I apolgize and will refrain from further post like those. Paul From Philly no harm no foul you seem like a great guy and the most likely I could have a beer with so if I offended you in any way peace my brother. NJ same to same to you much like many of us I too get caught up and post things uncalled for. Two things you can not take back shots fired from a gun and words out of your mouth so my apologies to you guys

This post was edited on 2/26 5:38 PM by sammyk

Yo Sam I'm not offended relaxxxxxxx. Have you never heard me and that ass Blitz go at it?

Maybe so but regardless of our differences and some times the fact I want to beat you to a bloody pulp you are a an American, a PA guy and a dad and husband so sorry dude I guess we can return to our corners and I will be more civilized

Originally posted by sammyk:
After reading some of my posts instead of going back and rewriting or erasing them I am going to extend the proverbial olive branch. My apologies to FB 107 I was out of line on several comments and can recognize that I was not playing fair I apolgize and will refrain from further post like those. Paul From Philly no harm no foul you seem like a great guy and the most likely I could have a beer with so if I offended you in any way peace my brother. NJ same to same to you much like many of us I too get caught up and post things uncalled for. Two things you can not take back shots fired from a gun and words out of your mouth so my apologies to you guys

This post was edited on 2/26 5:38 PM by sammyk
Sammy went for counselling today!!

Sammy, what are you talking about? Everyone keeps everyone honest!! No harm, no foul. Sammy the K, my man!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT