ADVERTISEMENT

obama couldn't even make decision on how to handle the French march...

njfan47

Jan 8, 2009
As if president incapable hadn't already demonstrated that he lacked common sense and operational capability, now his presidential spokesperson (I forget the name of the guy who is doing that job this month), says it was a mistake to not have sent a representative to this past weekend's march against islamist terror in France.

Did obama just forget to send someone, or did he not care, or was he just not aware enough of the impact?

As stated earlier, if this guy were a corporate CEO, instead of the CEO of the country, sadly enough, he would have been bounced out the door long ago.

Another embarrassment for the USA.

I'd go with option number 3: he just was no aware of the impact. He's not that quick on his feet to take in all of the aspects of a situation. Face value, it was just a march, but on the world stage, this was the largest gathering of people, let alone world leaders, ever in the history of France. Bigger than the end of WW 2. I really am starting to think he doesn't want to hurt the Muslims' feelings. He is not acting like a world leader.

Or maybe the "radicals" are correct when they question where he came from and if he is a Muslim?

I would bet that during his time in Jakarta that he was muslimized. Could never admit it while running for office or in office, though. As Indonesia has been heavily muslim, probably 90% today, it is pretty much a certainty that he was muslimized.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT