ADVERTISEMENT

Np vs gv

newport

Nov 22, 2002
14-0 Knights after 1. Doing whatever they want offensively. Killing jags thru the air. 2 long td passes. Gv has been moving the ball but knights have held strong on a couple 4th downs

21-7 Knights. Np QB out here looking like Wentz. Throwing it all over the place. 3 long td passes. 824 in half

28-7. Np turns gv fumble into a 48 yard td drive. I think np QB has one incompletion when his wr fell down. Would of been a td. 310 left

35-7 np. Gv fumbles one first play after getting kick to start half. 4th td pass for np QB. This offense is rolling and the d is playing with confidence. Beck has them peaking at the right time... again. I'm leaving. Too cold to watch a blowout

36-35 Jags after a td and 2 point conversion. Just my luck I leave the game of the year early hahahaha

Garnet Valley wins 36-35. I missed an epic comeback. Congrats to the Jags. Incredible 2nd half

Beck has lost a lot of tough playoff games over the years, but this has to be near the top blowing a 35-7 lead.

got to give credit to a soph QB for growing up real fast. I saw him struggle a little in the Springfield game. Congrats to the Jags

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT