ADVERTISEMENT

North Penn QB

Soup13

Apr 18, 2014
Does anyone know who is/are getting a look @ QB? Anyone been to any 7 on 7's? NP should reload and be strong, has some strong core players back. Any new players in the mix? Been a trend lately there.

2 very promising QBs, lots of good skill players, with some missing players is the word. The question is the line.

I thought they had the majority of their line back? Who are the qbs? Barrow, Feiser and DiPietro?

I thought they had the majority of their line back? Who are the qbs? Barrow, Feiser and DiPietro?
For the second consecutive year....the entire OL graduated; Noah Boast (6-0, 260), Ed Harkins (5-11, 225), Noah Fox (6-0, 225), Jake Walton (6-3, 265) and Don Stiles (6-3, 275).

Thank you Stalk. I don’t know how I missed that. I guess we will see how it shakes out, last year and a a handful of other years it has not been an issue for NP.

Last edited:
I heard Barrow is running QB with the first team. Will be a senior and did not play last year, pitcher/3B for the baseball team, just a solid kid all around. I can see him doing really well. Not sure who his comp. is though?

Thank you Stalk. I don’t know how I missed that. I guess we will see how it shakes out, last year and a a handful of other years it has not been an issue for NP.
You welcome Soup. Sure helps being a MONSTER school that evidently doesn't have the worries other schools have. Size combined with the success that attracts good plyers is a big advantage. CR and CB schools should be allowed to field one team....or whatever approximates NP's enrollment. Why not?

Reactions: CYOBALL1 and Soup13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT