ADVERTISEMENT

No Representation

paul from philly

Dec 9, 2010
I have mentioned in the past that i am not a fan of Trump. I will not vote for anyone that the Dems have running right now and that is a problem. I am fiscally conservative and socially liberal. My position is not being represented right now. I'm not alone either. I'd say the "silent majority" would consider themselves the same.

You won't vote for any of the Dems because? They're not fiscally conservative ? The deficit has increased $4 trillion under Trump. To me, if you can't find something you like out of 25 candidates, you're just picking party over country.

I can see your problems with Warren or Sanders, I guess. Biden seems middle of the road. I suggest you check out Mayor Pete. He's from the rust belt, a vet, Rhodes Scholar. Even the Fox comments section likes him!

You won't vote for any of the Dems because? They're not fiscally conservative ? The deficit has increased $4 trillion under Trump. To me, if you can't find something you like out of 25 candidates, you're just picking party over country.

I can see your problems with Warren or Sanders, I guess. Biden seems middle of the road. I suggest you check out Mayor Pete. He's from the rust belt, a vet, Rhodes Scholar. Even the Fox comments section likes him!

No they are not fiscally conservative. Not when they want FREE college tuition at State Universities. Not when they want free medical for all. Nothing is free!! You like cradle to grave government coverage? Mayor Pete aint bad but let's be serious. The dice have been rolled. It's either Sanders, Warren or Biden and they are not my cup of tea.

I do believe though that Trump, by his own doing, will resign the presidency before his term is up. Too many balls in the air at the same time and he is not one to be questioned, in his own mind.

Two candidates want "free" stuff and it's all paid for by taxes. I want universal healthcare. We all need it. It's too expensive for all of us when the uninsured go to the ER for treatment. Plus, healthcare shouldn't tie you to a job anymore. That's 1950's stuff.

It's interesting though to hear the GOP who just tacked on $4 trillion for rich tax breaks complain about trying educate and keep people from going bankrupt when they get sick.

I was a Bernie Bro last time around. I'm blue no matter who, but I'm not a big Bernie or Biden guy right now. Pete is actually creeping up in the polls. Corey Booker actually makes a lot of sense, but he has no chance. If it's Warren, it will be funny watching the Trumpfans say he got the better of her by calling her Pocohanas when she talks circles around him in policy and common sense.

I would vote for Bill Weld, but the GOP isn't allowing free and fair elections this time around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT