ADVERTISEMENT

NG vs. Interboro

OwlRB09

Jul 15, 2010
What a game last evening played at the South Philly Supersite. Interboro started out with some good fundamental misdirection plays to put up the first points. NG returned the favor with a KO to pull it even 6-6 (missed PATs for both teams). After that Interboro took advantage of costly fumbles to up the score to 25-6 by 2nd QT. The crowd on the NG side was a surprisingly nice turnout (and will get better) for Coach Albie's first debut at the NG helm.

Midway through the 2nd QT the NG hitsticks became the factor in forcing at least 3 consecutive fumbles. Each time scoring on those possessions. The end result was NG 54-25 over Interboro.

Looking forward to seeing the NG program play this season!

What a game last evening played at the South Philly Supersite. Interboro started out with some good fundamental misdirection plays to put up the first points. NG returned the favor with a KO to pull it even 6-6 (missed PATs for both teams). After that Interboro took advantage of costly fumbles to up the score to 25-6 by 2nd QT. The crowd on the NG side was a surprisingly nice turnout (and will get better) for Coach Albie's first debut at the NG helm.

Midway through the 2nd QT the NG hitsticks became the factor in forcing at least 3 consecutive fumbles. Each time scoring on those possessions. The end result was NG 54-25 over Interboro.

Looking forward to seeing the NG program play this season!

Truly amazing to see the growth in Catholicism at NG since Crosby has become HC. I won't even blame the PIAA for newest Philly All-Start team, the church needs the money. Roster setting records for high schools attended as well.

Cheers,

Busch

Truly amazing to see the growth in Catholicism at NG since Crosby has become HC. I won't even blame the PIAA for newest Philly All-Start team, the church needs the money. Roster setting records for high schools attended as well.

Cheers,

Busch
Nice Diane Feinstein.. I mean Busch. Cheers!

Not uncommon for catholic (mostly male) schools to do the same thing. Look at the rankings

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT