ADVERTISEMENT

Neumann-Goretti with a 40 yd TD to stun Wyomissing 20-17

There is talk that Shawn Battle could be ineligible to play next week Why would that be ??

There is talk that Shawn Battle could be ineligible to play next week Why would that be ??
He was ejected for throwing a punch. I think it a game suspension for that not 100% sure what's the rule is in the PIAA with that.

It’s a one game suspension for being ejected. Happened to Andres Morales for Liberty for the 2005 state final with McKeesport after he got tossed for throwing a punch against North Penn in semis.

It’s a one game suspension for being ejected. Happened to Andres Morales for Liberty for the 2005 state final with McKeesport after he got tossed for throwing a punch against North Penn in semis.
OMG ,best player out for the biggest game.

how good is Neuman? i know nothing about their football team but they are a philly catholic school so that is good reason for Belle Vernon to be scared and i know their basketball team is shady as hell

how good is Neuman? i know nothing about their football team but they are a philly catholic school so that is good reason for Belle Vernon to be scared and i know their basketball team is shady as hell
What do you mean by that statement ?

Nothing lucky about Neumann's last second win as they owned the stats with Coach W calling them the better team. Wyo knows they were lucky last week beating Danville on a last second FG that was inches....inches....wide.
NG is a fine team; big, fast, athletic, well coached. Coach Crosby is the real deal per Imhotep and at Neumann (51-13) establishing them as one of 'the' PCL Powers.
** Running back Battle went stupid taking swings and won't play next week.

Nothing lucky about Neumann's last second win as they owned the stats with Coach W calling them the better team. Wyo knows they were lucky last week beating Danville on a last second FG that was inches....inches....wide.
NG is a fine team; big, fast, athletic, well coached. Coach Crosby is the real deal per Imhotep and at Neumann (51-13) establishing them as one of 'the' PCL Powers.
Always penalties ruin things for them and Tep. I wish them both well next week. Watch the flags flying.

Always penalties ruin things for them and Tep. I wish them both well next week. Watch the flags flying.
I hear you. Ditto Harrisburg at times. But check out McDevitt vs Crestwood getting flagged 17 times for 165 yards. Now that's shady!

Reactions: lilromeo
You made the statement, not me. No idea what you meant by saying the basketball team is shady. Care to elaborate?

Just expressing his feelings.

Reactions: Stalker
It's actually now a 2 game suspension, that rule was changed a few years ago. You can file an appeal but almost no chance of getting it overturned.

You made the statement, not me. No idea what you meant by saying the basketball team is shady. Care to elaborate?
they win a state title almost every year

something in the water there, right? they just work harder than everybody else, right?

Reactions: Fletchster1
they win a state title almost every year

something in the water there, right? they just work harder than everybody else, right?
There are lots of schools around the country--scores of them--that regularly win state titles in football or basketball. (For evidence just notice how often the same schools appear pretty much every year on the USA Today top 25 list.) Are you saying they're all shady?

There are lots of schools around the country--scores of them--that regularly win state titles in football or basketball. (For evidence just notice how often the same schools appear pretty much every year on the USA Today top 25 list.) Are you saying they're all shady?
yep

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT