ADVERTISEMENT

Neumann Goretti Transfer numbers

CYOBALL1

Jul 20, 2012
anyone have any info on kids transferring into NG for the fall of 2017?
I believe the kid Speights from Imhotep is there already. I also heard they have 70 kids coming out for the team?

anyone have any info on kids transferring into NG for the fall of 2017?
I believe the kid Speights from Imhotep is there already. I also heard they have 70 kids coming out for the team?
Speights is an absolute stud. Damn, Albie is doing his magic already.

Speights is still at imhotep. So is isheem young. Wells & Johnson are at NG. Not sure who else.. lot of Del val charter kids seem to have landed there

Reactions: lilromeo
70 kids? The Catholics haven't seen that sort of increase since the miracle of the five loaves and two fish.

NG had like 10-15 kids left over. They forfeited their last few games. So, how is it possible that they already at 70 on July 11th?

Did someone rob a bank? How is tuition going to be paid at a school that has no money? Ohh, maybe the belief that money is available, so just apply. Our school needs bodies we'll take anyone. (Just don't open any mail with a NG return address on it, wink, wink)

What's the O/U on the amount of defects after football season? You know, after the 90 day grace period and threats that you'll be tossed if you don't make that past due tuition payment. I'll go with 14.5.....

70 kids? The Catholics haven't seen that sort of increase since the miracle of the five loaves and two fish.

NG had like 10-15 kids left over. They forfeited their last few games. So, how is it possible that they already at 70 on July 11th?

Did someone rob a bank? How is tuition going to be paid at a school that has no money? Ohh, maybe the belief that money is available, so just apply. Our school needs bodies we'll take anyone. (Just don't open any mail with a NG return address on it, wink, wink)

What's the O/U on the amount of defects after football season? You know, after the 90 day grace period and threats that you'll be tossed if you don't make that past due tuition payment. I'll go with 14.5.....

#Tuitiongate

Reactions: lilromeo
Hearing Chris "showtime" Wells will be heading to NG for his senior year.
3 HS's in four years for him..

Where is the PIAA in all this? It seems they just turn their backs to everything dealing with D12. If one kid transfers in the WPIAL it's major news.

Who would ever hire Crosby at this point?
He has a success rate at each school he's coached, so it isn't far fetched.
Del-vals Qb can't remember the name is at Nuemann. There's a ton of others. Crosby had to send some children away. The workouts had about 70 kids average. Some not sure of where they'll attend and others the coach knew nothing about..........
We assume bc Del val and his connection to Imhotep they're the only schools losing kids to Crosby this time around. I've seen a few others from Catholic league teams that are also making the switch.

Sure he's had great on-field success at West and Tep, but at what cost? Remind me of the reason he left Tep again...

He wasn't the HC at West. Also, most of his time at WC was not at a time when the 7-7 stuff was as popular or when he was more directly involved in that 7-7 culture. That mostly took off during the Imhotep stint. My point being that during the WC days his direct involvement with players outside of the season wasn't as common or anything close to what it's been over the last 4-5 years.

Last edited:
He has a success rate at each school he's coached, so it isn't far fetched.
Del-vals Qb can't remember the name is at Nuemann. There's a ton of others. Crosby had to send some children away. The workouts had about 70 kids average. Some not sure of where they'll attend and others the coach knew nothing about..........
We assume bc Del val and his connection to Imhotep they're the only schools losing kids to Crosby this time around. I've seen a few others from Catholic league teams that are also making the switch.

Children?

Anyway, Del Val closed. Their HC was hired by NG. So, naturally a lot of their players may opt to go there if the financial part of it, travel, and academics are in order or feasible. If it's on the up and up I don't see much issue with it.

WC hired DV's OL coach and could benefit with a couple of players. We'll see...

Sure he's had great on-field success at West and Tep, but at what cost? Remind me of the reason he left Tep again...
Your guess is as good as mine. I don't get into anything besides football bc he's a football coach. I never heard of him harming children. Off the field issues are rumors or don't really matter.IMO

Burrs, any insight on why Crosby left Tep outside of the family reasons cited in the article? He cites family reasons but is back the following year? Why not just name an interim coach at Tep for a year until you are ready to return?

Burrs, any insight on why Crosby left Tep outside of the family reasons cited in the article? He cites family reasons but is back the following year? Why not just name an interim coach at Tep for a year until you are ready to return?
He tried to return to TEP and was told no thank you.
Why would they turn down a coach was so influential and successful there?

ADVERTISEMENT