3. Imhotep
4. Erie prep
5. Aliquippa
6. Bishop mckdevitt
7. Pittsburgh central Catholic
8. North Penn
9. Penn Trafford
10. Gateway.

Because Seneca beat their asses last year and Seneca returns a lot of kids that were involved with that, this site badly needs a moderator
The score was 17-12, it was a tight game. This site needs a moderator? Just because you don’t like what I say, doesn’t mean you can stop me from posting.

you should be greatful I made an account. There’s like 8 people that post on this forum LMFAO. You need all the members you can get.

1. SJP
2. Seneca valley
3. Imhotep
4. Erie prep
5. Aliquippa
6. Bishop mckdevitt
8. North Penn
9. Penn Trafford
10. Gateway.
Ok Haus, I know you know a thing or two about football and will give you a pass for not listing Harrisburg.

Why do we need a moderator?
Cuz dudes like this just come on here and troll when there’s actual discussions to be had. There’s been a few accounts like this the past year that all talk similar to each other.

Cuz dudes like this just come on here and troll when there’s actual discussions to be had. There’s been a few accounts like this the past year that all talk similar to each other.
All I’m saying is seneca is not as good as people think. I think NA and PCC can handle them. I’m not trying to troll

All I’m saying is seneca is not as good as people think. I think NA and PCC can handle them. I’m not trying to troll
Lol anyone can see your posts on the pr thread and know you’re just here to stir shit. Your opinions are based in fandom more than reality

1. SJP
2. Seneca valley
3. Imhotep
4. Erie prep
5. Aliquippa
6. Bishop mckdevitt
8. North Penn
9. Penn Trafford
10. Gateway.
I like the list, not sure tho that PT, SV and Gateway should all be in there, and NOT Lebo or Penn Hills. Gotta at least consider Lebo, "arguably" the best Football team in all of PA last year. also, agreed on maybe Harrisburg, just don't know who they return. Maybe just switch Quippa and SV. SV is gonna b great, but they have not even won WPIAL, so hard to say they are #2 in whole state.

Ok Haus, I know you know a thing or two about football and will give you a pass for not listing Harrisburg.
Stalk you're right I forgot about Harrisburg and I don't know how because they are loaded. Im going to put them #4 and bump gateway out.

Reactions: Stalker
I like the list, not sure tho that PT, SV and Gateway should all be in there, and NOT Lebo or Penn Hills. Gotta at least consider Lebo, "arguably" the best Football team in all of PA last year. also, agreed on maybe Harrisburg, just don't know who they return. Maybe just switch Quippa and SV. SV is gonna b great, but they have not even won WPIAL, so hard to say they are #2 in whole state.
2020sports, here's my views/research on Harrisburg this year. I have them #1 in D3.

1 Harrisburg 12-2 6A
The Cougars are loaded with their key people back to face a challenging opening slate of 5 teams, two of which will challenge for district honors. But they return big numbers including both quarterbacks in Shawn Lee (1122-62%, 10/4, soph) and #2 Zakii Curry-Lewis (583-82%! 6/5, jr) along with most of their key skill people in FB/MLB Mahkai Hopkins (194-1023, 102 tackles, UConn) and all-everything Kyle Williams (115-740r, 70-788p, Temple, Rich, NH). They’ll fill in some OL vacancies to again be a force offensively after averaging 27ppg last year. Sirkayne Venable (6-5, 320, sr) and Tymere Jennings (6-0, 280, sr) are back and Ryan Epps (6-1, 250, jr) who was mostly DL. The defense that allowed 15 a game will be special with 9 starters and co-starters back. Their DE’s and LB crew look fearsome featuring Terrell Reynolds (6-2, 235, 123 tackles) and last year’s outstanding soph Ryan Epps (6-1, 250, jr, 69 tackles) at DE with MLB Mahkai Hopkins (6-2, 235, 91stops) plugging the middle. Reynolds is one of the top DLs in the state. OLB Micah Chambers (6-0, 190, 93 tackles) and last year’s great freshman Kymir Williams (5-9, 185, so, 42 stops) are back with the versatile SS/LB Kyle Williams (6-0, 185, sr, 24 stops). The secondary also returns DB/WR Amir Jones (6-2, 190, sr, 41, UConn) and Ameer Grandberry (5-8, 150, sr, 38 tackles). Trentin Moffitt (5-10, 240, jr), Shamar Humphrey (6-0, 250, sr) and Tymeer Jennings (6-2, 285, sr) will man the trenches. They’re looking for big things from Elias Cody-Coke (6-3, 185, frosh), opening with St. Vincent Pallotti (5-6) of the MIAA-A (Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Asso) in the Peach Bowl Classic in Chambersburg. The MIAA is a private school conference in the Baltimore-Annapolis area with quality schools like Calvert Hall (9-3), Mount St. Joseph (7-4), McDonogh (6-6) and Archbishop Spalding (10-1). Then its back-to-back against Delaware Valley (9-4) and Manheim Township (6-5) before opening Mid Penn-Commonwealth action on the road against Carlisle (7-4). Cumberland Valley (5-5) will be the conference home opener. We’ll know early if they have the team to make a run at States. I think they do with historically one of the best defenses in the state and coach Cal Everett (2011 hire 88-42, 60-13 last 6) at the helm. He replaced the legendary George Chaump who went 62-29. Last year’s young group started a freshman quarterback and won the MP-Commonwealth and districts to set the stage for this year’s run at States.
Note: Coach Cal Everett to miss first 3 games
Note: Work is in progress to complete a renovation of Severance Field by kickoff with the addition of lights, a new turf surface, goal posts, and a new track

2020sports, here's my views/research on Harrisburg this year. I have them #1 in D3.

1 Harrisburg 12-2 6A
The Cougars are loaded with their key people back to face a challenging opening slate of 5 teams, two of which will challenge for district honors. But they return big numbers including both quarterbacks in Shawn Lee (1122-62%, 10/4, soph) and #2 Zakii Curry-Lewis (583-82%! 6/5, jr) along with most of their key skill people in FB/MLB Mahkai Hopkins (194-1023, 102 tackles, UConn) and all-everything Kyle Williams (115-740r, 70-788p, Temple, Rich, NH). They’ll fill in some OL vacancies to again be a force offensively after averaging 27ppg last year. Sirkayne Venable (6-5, 320, sr) and Tymere Jennings (6-0, 280, sr) are back and Ryan Epps (6-1, 250, jr) who was mostly DL. The defense that allowed 15 a game will be special with 9 starters and co-starters back. Their DE’s and LB crew look fearsome featuring Terrell Reynolds (6-2, 235, 123 tackles) and last year’s outstanding soph Ryan Epps (6-1, 250, jr, 69 tackles) at DE with MLB Mahkai Hopkins (6-2, 235, 91stops) plugging the middle. Reynolds is one of the top DLs in the state. OLB Micah Chambers (6-0, 190, 93 tackles) and last year’s great freshman Kymir Williams (5-9, 185, so, 42 stops) are back with the versatile SS/LB Kyle Williams (6-0, 185, sr, 24 stops). The secondary also returns DB/WR Amir Jones (6-2, 190, sr, 41, UConn) and Ameer Grandberry (5-8, 150, sr, 38 tackles). Trentin Moffitt (5-10, 240, jr), Shamar Humphrey (6-0, 250, sr) and Tymeer Jennings (6-2, 285, sr) will man the trenches. They’re looking for big things from Elias Cody-Coke (6-3, 185, frosh), opening with St. Vincent Pallotti (5-6) of the MIAA-A (Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Asso) in the Peach Bowl Classic in Chambersburg. The MIAA is a private school conference in the Baltimore-Annapolis area with quality schools like Calvert Hall (9-3), Mount St. Joseph (7-4), McDonogh (6-6) and Archbishop Spalding (10-1). Then its back-to-back against Delaware Valley (9-4) and Manheim Township (6-5) before opening Mid Penn-Commonwealth action on the road against Carlisle (7-4). Cumberland Valley (5-5) will be the conference home opener. We’ll know early if they have the team to make a run at States. I think they do with historically one of the best defenses in the state and coach Cal Everett (2011 hire 88-42, 60-13 last 6) at the helm. He replaced the legendary George Chaump who went 62-29. Last year’s young group started a freshman quarterback and won the MP-Commonwealth and districts to set the stage for this year’s run at States.
Note: Coach Cal Everett to miss first 3 games
Note: Work is in progress to complete a renovation of Severance Field by kickoff with the addition of lights, a new turf surface, goal posts, and a new track
Great breakdown stalk. One issue that always affects Harrisburg and other schools like Imhotep, Farrell, aliquippa, ect... is special teams and their kicking game. Especially come playoff time and late December. That could be the difference maker with some of these schools seasons ending early.

ADVERTISEMENT