ADVERTISEMENT

McDevitt trounces LaSalle 56-7?

Stalker

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
What happened to LaSalle? Got thumped by McDevitt down 42-7 by halftime losing 56-7.
McD 455 yds-106 LS
McD 2 Rb +100, 2 receivers +100
McD is REAL good but had no idea LS was that weak. They've deteriorated since the Malvern game that I saw!?

Using the transitive property of football, I think North Penn might just be very far behind.

Using the transitive property of football, I think North Penn might just be very far behind.
Small sample size but was thinking the same thing. Saw some exciting Lehigh Valley FB highlights on the BT last night.

Rover, I’m drawing the same conclusion. It’s some mixture of LaSalle being overrated and North Penn not being good. It’s the same old story with NP, defense anyone??? 2 TDs in less than 45 seconds to lose the game. Not to mention, Upper Dublin fumbled on the one yard line earlier in the fourth. NP easily could’ve given up 40 points again.

Reactions: lilromeo
Rover, I’m drawing the same conclusion. It’s some mixture of LaSalle being overrated and North Penn not being good. It’s the same old story with NP, defense anyone??? 2 TDs in less than 45 seconds to lose the game. Not to mention, Upper Dublin fumbled on the one yard line earlier in the fourth. NP easily could’ve given up 40 points again.
I don't think it's just north Penn but the bigger classifications in district 1 have been down for some time now. La salle isn't as good as past teams and Bishop mcdevitt is just that good. 4A might be the best classification this year with the quips, mcdevitt, central valley, and McKeesport.

Coach Steinmetz is from the defensive side of the ball and that is two in a row they got shellacked. Don't quite get it.

Coach Steinmetz is from the defensive side of the ball and that is two in a row they got shellacked. Don't quite get it.
McD is loaded with offensive firepower, and some of this might be due to Lasalle s offense not being able maintain the ball .You give up the ball too much to a team like McD you are asking for trouble. I watched the Malvern game and the same thing happened. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: paul from philly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT