ADVERTISEMENT

McCord - SJP

Soup13

Apr 18, 2014
Not sure if this was covered in another thread. My buddy told me McCord has 11 D1 offers to date, has not thrown more than a handful of passes at the varsity level but has dominated the camps. Amazing how things have evolved in recruiting. SJP should be the team to beat once again.

Not sure if this was covered in another thread. My buddy told me McCord has 11 D1 offers to date, has not thrown more than a handful of passes at the varsity level but has dominated the camps. Amazing how things have evolved in recruiting. SJP should be the team to beat once again.

For the foreseeable future!!

Yo Soup ... hope you're well ... yes, true statement, they have a boatload of top players for class of 2021 - scary how much depth.

Hit me up when you're in town. We'll get Gumby to buy the first round.

Reactions: Soup13
I heard really good reports about that kid from my P-R buddies from Penn State 7 on 7 a few weeks ago. I wouldn't be surprised to see P-R vs. SJP matchup for the next several years. I guess for the next two it would be in the semifinals.

Yo Soup ... hope you're well ... yes, true statement, they have a boatload of top players for class of 2021 - scary how much depth.

Hit me up when you're in town. We'll get Gumby to buy the first round.

Roxy - I knew you would be in the loop. I will do that and hope you & the family are well brother.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT