ADVERTISEMENT

Marple 14 Ridley 12. Perk valley 20 Interboro 13

SPEED&JUMP DR.

Jan 3, 2007
combined 5 straight losses between theses two rivals. Can't remember last time that's happened.

Guess I know where I'll be on thanksgiving

I posted this last year and it was widely rejected. The Ridley/Interboro area is not what it was in the 70's, 80's and 90's. It has been hit hard by the opioid epidemic with no end in site. Most families that can move already have or send their kids to private schools. The epidemic knows no social or economic boundaries but this area has been hit hard. Attend an AA/NA meeting if you think I am exaggerating. God bless our youth.

Amen brother. Still should not be losing to Marple ever. But you can't be running that military academy discipline option offense which is predicated on down and distance and staying ahead of the chains and have over 100 yards in stupid undisciplined penalties , including at least 4 false starts , and Expect to win games They are running an offense that is based on getting a lot of 3rd and 2, 3rd and 3, , but with all the penalty it's often 3rd and 10.

I'm sure the 7:45 practice this morning will correct all of those woes. Will be as good as new next week! Green Mystique

I posted this last year and it was widely rejected. The Ridley/Interboro area is not what it was in the 70's, 80's and 90's. It has been hit hard by the opioid epidemic with no end in site. Most families that can move already have or send their kids to private schools. The epidemic knows no social or economic boundaries but this area has been hit hard. Attend an AA/NA meeting if you think I am exaggerating. God bless our youth.

This is your reason why Ridley has declined in recent years? Take a look at Bristol Township. They've had major issues for years. How do we explain this Truman team who may be their best ever? Answer #1: Coaching!

Give credit to coach Cubbage for Truman. He built it from nothing to something.
Now he is doing the same at Bensalem.
Ridley missed out on some very good HC candidates. Look what coach Thompson, former Ridley OC, is doing at little brother Springfield. He has issues but he can coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT