ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals are in your face.......

.............and it aint right!!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...er_gets_kicked_off_plane_hes_in_my_space.html

I love the husband. He wants no part of the situation or his wife!! Grow the f@ck up people!!
Great post Paul. Some people might think this is out of the norm, but that's not really true. People like this are incapable of seeing the other side. If the husband had any guts, he would have told his wife to shut up, but he's apparently too much of a wussy to have done so. Imagine, threatening to puke in someone's lap because they don't see your point of view. I hope she had to walk back to Seattle.

Great post Paul. Some people might think this is out of the norm, but that's not really true. People like this are incapable of seeing the other side. If the husband had any guts, he would have told his wife to shut up, but he's apparently too much of a wussy to have done so. Imagine, threatening to puke in someone's lap because they don't see your point of view. I hope she had to walk back to Seattle.

I wonder what keeps the wuss of a hub with her? Must be some kind of good sex! Nahhhhh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT